Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If you haven't played the game yet, please don't.
(...)
The blackmail scene is, in a way, rape.
(...)
All I can do is advise you to skip this game, it probably isn't for you.
As someone for whom unavoidable rape is an instant turnoff, I am glad that I skimmed through the comments before downloading.
Thanks for the warning, skipping the game. Edit: Thanks to a clarification I think I'll put in on my games-to-play list after all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134 and Lerd0

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Trouble in Paradise [v0.4.0] [Syko134] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.73 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.71 GB

Compressed PC Size: 787.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 771.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Hahaha, well to me MFM scenes for my reasons are even worse as scenes where a LI has sex with just another male. Especially if it would include certain characters, avoidable or not since you still know it. So better for me to not play and get annoyed and unreasonable. :)
Unfortunately that's what made me give up before I even started,
a pity, I love Koikatsu games,
but I wish the developer good luck,
maybe in his next game, if he doesn't have this MMF,
ntr or sharing, I take a look.
About the avoidable, I think like you, it's not for me.
As I said, it is a pity, but life goes on.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
If its the latter, then uhhmm.... Sorry about that. o_O You will see incest soon, I just wanna make it as satisfying as I can. :censored:
Fappable sister content is on its way! I mean, she is the main character, so I gotta tease y'all a little before I let you have her :LOL:
In other words, it's not worth taking a look at the game yet.
Well then it is just continue to wait...

Reactions: Syko134

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
To whoever makes the Incest patch; nearly everyone names their patch patch.rpy, can you zip it as your games name instead so i don't have to work out which patch.rpy goes with which game...... Thanks

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I know from your tag where your preferences lie, so I can't speak to all that, but...I find this to be a thoroughly enjoyable game. I'm going to fail at specifics, but I just like all the characters (except for the designated ass-hats. But even the villains are done well).

They all have...character. The humor is pervasive and gets me giggle-snorting more than a couple of times. There's legit drama, as well. I know there are trigger topics, but I think the creator has done a really good job working around them to allow for avoidance. When I have to choose a scene with X or Y, it actually bothers me a bit because I'm interested in both.

Anyway, I know this isn't a comprehensive review or assessment, but, aside from any of the reasons why we come to games like this (all the genre tags), I just simply LIKE it. And think others will/do/would, too.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
From the dev note:

"No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC"

So it's kinda skippable, not avoidable then? Just checking to see if I understand the scenes. I did do some digging and it seems you can change the past on a character?

Oh and before some smartass responds, yes I do know girls don't have to all be virgins. I'm checking to see if the scenes are canon whether or not I view them.

Last edited:

Coin Flip

Jul 21, 2018
I've run into an issue, can you really not reject Dr. Hadley? If you go to give the sample to her and then reject her advances, while the game says if you do, there will be no lewd scenes with her, the next day she still gives you a boobjob, while the dialogue implies something happened the last time as well. If you don't go and give her a sample on that day, you still don't get a choice to reject her the next, as the only choice given is 'Yes'.

I personally would rather not have those scenes with her. Although what really bothers me is the choice of rejecting her having no effect.

Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
From the dev note:

"No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC"

So it's kinda skippable, not avoidable then? Just checking to see if I understand the scenes. I did do some digging and it seems you can change the past on a character?

Oh and before some smartass responds, yes I do know girls don't have to all be virgins. I'm checking to see if the scenes are canon whether or not I view them.
It doesn't happen if you don't want to.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Okay good that makes me feel better! Just making sure I didn't do something wrong. Yes I put it the game folder like I usually do. Every time they talk to each other this update all they used were names Like (whatever the name of the main character is) and Iris. Not relations like bro or sis. It felt a little off putting. It's just for this update though. I haven't gone back to look at previous examples. I could if you want me to.
Yeah, but it was reaaaallly noticeable this update when almost every sentence they are just saying their names. You can definitely tell that the relation is meant to be there instead.
They won't be using bro/sis everytime, but it is supposed to be noticeable. It might have been an oversight on my part, I'll go check. :censored:
I've run into an issue, can you really not reject Dr. Hadley? If you go to give the sample to her and then reject her advances, while the game says if you do, there will be no lewd scenes with her, the next day she still gives you a boobjob, while the dialogue implies something happened the last time as well. If you don't go and give her a sample on that day, you still don't get a choice to reject her the next, as the only choice given is 'Yes'.

I personally would rather not have those scenes with her. Although what really bothers me is the choice of rejecting her having no effect.
My bad, that's a bug. You can reject her. Will fix it soon! :censored:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So what are all the possible topics for the DR. I only had "ask her about the test results" and who got the secret ending?

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes