punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Maybe the incest tag should be moved to the planned/future content in the genre tab for now and i don't know if its just me but i think Tiffanys head proportions are off like near her temples and her eyes especially i mean compared to all the other girls

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
We demand fappable sister content! (Haven't played this at all yet, but that's a pretty standard F95 rule of thumb) :cool:

Does this have a replay gallery of any sort, either vanilla or as a mod?

Downloading now, will report back with impressions.
Fappable sister content is on its way! I mean, she is the main character, so I gotta tease y'all a little before I let you have her :LOL:

No Gallery yet, unfortunately. I don't know how to make one :censored:
I used the patch, bro and sis, but lewd scene between is ness. !!!!!!
Sorry about that. It is coming soon. :censored:
Maybe the incest tag should be moved to the planned/future content in the genre tab for now and i don't know if its just me but i think Tiffanys head proportions are off like near her temples and her eyes especially i mean compared to all the other girls
Too late to remove the tag now, its almost time for the incest content to make its way into the game. ;)
Aaaand I can't unsee the weird head shape now, I'll try to fix it :ROFLMAO:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fappable sister content is on its way! I mean, she is the main character, so I gotta tease y'all a little before I let you have her :LOL:

No Gallery yet, unfortunately. I don't know how to make one :censored:

Sorry about that. It is coming soon. :censored:

Too late to remove the tag now, its almost time for the incest content to make its way into the game. ;)
Aaaand I can't unsee the weird head shape now, I'll try to fix it :ROFLMAO:

https://f95zone.to/threads/code-for-gallery.37121/

For scenes you can just point to the label.
Code:
if renpy.seen_label("scene_label"):
    imagebutton auto "images/thumbnails/scene_image_%s.png" action Replay("scene_label")
else:
    add "images/thumbnails/scene_image_locked.png"
You can use the 'persistent' file to store things outside regular gameplay or let the player set this up when they access the gallery.

For the actual scene label you can check if certain conditions need to be set to view the scene like the MC's name.
Code:
label sisoutside:
    if _in_replay:
        if not persistent.mc_name == None:
            $ name = persistent.mc_name
Once the scene is done then specify the point that the replay ends. Usually the point before it jumps to the next label or a bit after the final climax.
Code:
    $ renpy.end_replay()

• Red Heart

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020

https://f95zone.to/threads/code-for-gallery.37121/

For scenes you can just point to the label.
Code:
if renpy.seen_label("scene_label"):
    imagebutton auto "images/thumbnails/scene_image_%s.png" action Replay("scene_label")
else:
    add "images/thumbnails/scene_image_locked.png"
You can use the 'persistent' file to store things outside regular gameplay or let the player set this up when they access the gallery.

For the actual scene label you can check if certain conditions need to be set to view the scene like the MC's name.
Code:
label sisoutside:
    if _in_replay:
        if not persistent.mc_name == None:
            $ name = persistent.mc_name
Once the scene is done then specify the point that the replay ends. Usually the point before it jumps to the next label or a bit after the final climax.
Code:
    $ renpy.end_replay()
Gonna try these right away, Thank you so much! :D

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
"No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC ."

I'm sorry because I don't speak English.

Could you explain what "LI's" means in this text? It's not the girl's name, right?

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Wonderful story and characters,the dialogue is really well made.Sad that it's a little short so far,really like reading it.

• Red Heart
Oct 22, 2017
The writing is pretty engaging. I don't even mind that this game does the thing where a bunch of sex scenes are in dreams so they're meaningless lol since I'm interested enough in the story happening.

Mildly disappointed that the game decided to inject in a supernatural/sci-fi element via the DNA stuff, when it seemed like a perfectly fine story with a surprisingly wholesome protagonist. I'm usually more into the whole "ultra chad take charge" protagonist in these games, but it might be because I've played a bunch of those that the protagonist here felt refreshing. Wholesome without being the sort of protagonist who would go "What is sex even?" lol.

Looking forward to future updates.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HELL YEAH NEW UPDATE IS HERE! And we finally got a Gallery too, but do we need to replaying from the start to unblock those previous scenes or do we just need to continue playing it like normal? Syko134

• Red Heart

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Played the last version, what can I say ? In my opinion I have not played so "normal" vn... Seriously. Characters as normal as possible, the quality of sex animations are normal, the quality of everything is normal to outrageous. Everything here is so normal that I don't even have anything to say, neither bad nor good.... It's just all normal... And it's frighteningly good and bad at the same time. It's like a straight line... nothing to complain about, but nothing to get caught up in.
P.S.
Ah yes, at the end of one of the versions I was told that there is a public poll on the characters and I really went to vote, but coming there thinking to vote for Iris I did not see her there (disappointed), decided to vote for Violet, but she was not in the public poll. how the fuck is this poll?

Played 0.4 and nothing has changed.

Last edited:

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I wanted to vote for Iris (because she' sister is above the others), but if not her, then Violet (her hair is cute).
Of course I understand that patrons have higher priority, but why not make two identical polles with the same list of girls and give the first place to patrons and the second to public poll?

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
HELL YEAH NEW UPDATE IS HERE! And we finally got a Gallery too, but do we need to replaying from the start to unblock those previous scenes or do we just need to continue playing it like normal? Syko134
You gotta play them again, unfortunately. :censored:
I wanted to vote for Iris (because she' sister is above the others), but if not her, then Violet (her hair is cute).
Of course I understand that patrons have higher priority, but why not make two identical polles with the same list of girls and give the first place to patrons and the second to public poll?
She won the previous poll, so she has to sit out on this one. o_O

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm, I feel like I may have made the wrong choices this playthrough. There was no romance with Iris this update for me. Also the patch may not be working cause they kept referring to each other by name exclusively.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Hm, I feel like I may have made the wrong choices this playthrough. There was no romance with Iris this update for me. Also the patch may not be working cause they kept referring to each other by name exclusively.
There is none in this, she won the poll for v0.5.0. The next 3 updates (0.4.3, 0.4.6, and 0.5.0) will have scenes with her. :censored:
The patch seems to be working fine for me :unsure: You sure its in the right place?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
There is none in this, she won the poll for v0.5.0. The next 3 updates (0.4.3, 0.4.6, and 0.5.0) will have scenes with her. :censored:
The patch seems to be working fine for me :unsure: You sure its in the right place?
Okay good that makes me feel better! Just making sure I didn't do something wrong. Yes I put it the game folder like I usually do. Every time they talk to each other this update all they used were names Like (whatever the name of the main character is) and Iris. Not relations like bro or sis. It felt a little off putting. It's just for this update though. I haven't gone back to look at previous examples. I could if you want me to.

Reactions: Syko134 and Ruslan1

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Okay good that makes me feel better! Just making sure I didn't do something wrong. Yes I put it the game folder like I usually do. Every time they talk to each other this update all they used were names Like (whatever the name of the main character is) and Iris. Not relations like bro or sis. It felt a little off putting. It's just for this update though. I haven't gone back to look at previous examples. I could if you want me to.
Well very rarely but they call each other "bro" and "sis", it's normal.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, but it was reaaaallly noticeable this update when almost every sentence they are just saying their names. You can definitely tell that the relation is meant to be there instead.
Well I have about 20 brothers and sisters (cousins and stuff) and I can assure you.... We very rarely call each other brothers and sisters usually just names.

P.S.
The main thing is that there is an occasional mention of blood relations.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well I have about 20 brothers and sisters (cousins and stuff) and I can assure you.... We very rarely call each other brothers and sisters usually just names.
I have 6 sisters and a brother. I only call them by relation. Maybe it's a cultural difference. I certainly wouldn't say their name every single sentence.

Reactions: Syko134 and Ruslan1
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes