VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I enjoy the game so far and i like the bond between the brother and sister you have made.
Iris is an adorable little devil, my favorite char right now.
And please give me the choose to break every bone of Liam please....

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheFurs and Syko134

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
"Violet Date Guide"
Each of the 3 choices gives either 0 or 1 or 2 points, you need >3 points for the date to be a success.
The choices for max points are Cherry Mocca or Taco depending on where you start the date Coffee shop or diner, after that horror movie and outfit 1 and you got all points available.
Thanks, I searched for "Violet" and "Date" but did not see a guide, that from the Dev's patreon?

Reactions: Syko134

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Is the girl with a pony tail that seats in the middle of the classroom going to have any content?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Just rediscovered this game after playing through an earlier build and then somehow forgetting to check back on it. My unreliable and generally less than impressive memory suggests that there have been some large-ish changes in the story since last I played, but they must have been good changes because I find myself looking forward to the next update. Which I promise not to forget about.

P.S. I hope we are going to see a continuation of Anna's story next time.

• Red Heart

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
And please give me the choose to break every bone of Liam please....
Soon, my friend. Very soon.
So, was enjoying this until being forced to play Iris. Game says male protag, not female or multi. I hope this isn't a recurring thing, if it is, use the tag. Not all of us want to play as female.
It is recurring, I'm afraid. But I do see your point, and i'll make it skippable next time.
In the changelog:

"600+ New renders"

No. They're not renders. They're screenshots from a 3D game engine. You only render with a 3D rendering program, like DAZ Studio, Blender or 3DS Max.
I know. But '600+ Screenshots' doesn't sound nearly as good, does it? :ROFLMAO:
Is the girl with a pony tail that seats in the middle of the classroom going to have any content?
Yes, she will! But she was just a placeholder until now, and her appearance has since changed. She will be introduced in the next update.
It's not about how the deal will go, it's about how it was presented, how that scenario played out, how it was used to "move the plot". It was pointless in this formation. It's either should've been more fleshed out, or not existing in the first place.
Oh. Sorry about that, then.
I hope we are going to see a continuation of Anna's story next time.
You will!

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
So, was enjoying this until being forced to play Iris. Game says male protag, not female or multi. I hope this isn't a recurring thing, if it is, use the tag. Not all of us want to play as female.
Dang! I'm a little behind in the updates (I'm not even up to date for half the devs I support on Patreon... I wish I could have some extra free time for Christmas this year! ^^) but this is terrible news! :( "Multiple protagonists" is probably the tag that makes me run away the most from games. Immersion is the most important thing in adult games for me and if I play as multiple characters and make decisions for several of them, I can't have that... I feel like playing God instead of one guy and it prevents me to experience fully any sexy scenes since I distance myself from the main character :cry:

It is recurring, I'm afraid. But I do see your point, and i'll make it skippable next time.
Recurring? Double dang! :eek: I suggest tagging the game accordingly if this wasn't a one time thing.

Can you tell me how much content of this type do you intend to implement and for how many characters?
And when you mean "skippable", we completely miss the scenes where we were supposed to play as another character or do you make the decisions for the player so we can still witness the scene and simply not play as another character?
Has it already been implemented in today's update or should I wait for another update?

Sorry for the whining but this is honestly worse than some surprise NTR for me :ROFLMAO:

Merry Christmas anyway to anyone around here ! :)

Last edited:

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Trouble in Paradise [v0.3.6] [Syko134] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.56 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.54 GB

Compressed PC Size: 708.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 691.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Dang! I'm a little behind in the updates (I'm not even up to date for half the devs I support on Patreon... I wish I could have some extra free time for Christmas this year! ^^) but this is terrible news! :( "Multiple protagonists" is probably the tag that makes me run away the most from games. Immersion is the most important thing in adult games for me and if I play as multiple characters and make decisions for several of them, I can't have that... I feel like playing God instead of one guy and it prevents me to experience fully any sexy scenes since I distance myself from the main character :cry:

Recurring? Double dang! :eek: I suggest tagging the game accordingly if this wasn't a one time thing.

Can you tell me how much content of this type do you intend to implement and for how many characters?
And when you mean "skippable", we completely miss the scenes where we were supposed to play as another character or do you make the decisions for the player so we can still witness the scene and simply not play as another character?
Has it already been implemented in today's update or should I wait for another update?

Sorry for the whining but this is honestly worse than some surprise NTR for me :ROFLMAO:

Merry Christmas anyway to anyone around here ! :)
Well, last time our MC tagged along in some of the scenes. They were a hitchhiker. I'd rather be able to continue playing the MC during scenes that he's always in. The other scenes don't matter, because we, as the player, can't know what's going on, unless the MC's sister tells us about it. If not, I don't care about them.

As for this being worse than surprise NTR? Nope. NTR can fuck off and so can any game that has it.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Well, last time our MC tagged along in some of the scenes. They were a hitchhiker. I'd rather be able to continue playing the MC during scenes that he's always in. The other scenes don't matter, because we, as the player, can't know what's going on, unless the MC's sister tells us about it. If not, I don't care about them.

As for this being worse than surprise NTR? Nope. NTR can fuck off and so can any game that has it.
yeah, if NTR is featured in a game without explicitly tagging it as that is worse than getting yelled at by an irrational customer

• Haha

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Sometimes, I can understand wanting to show some things from another character's perspective cause it gives the author much more freedom to tell his story. It hurts a little the immersion even if you don't give the player any option but that's the lesser evil for me (Now & Then does it well from time to time but it never gives you the opportunity to make choices for other characters :)) cause as soon as you make choice for another character, you jumped out completely of the MC's shoes and it's really hard to come back after that.

You can read my statement as a figure of speech to show how much I'm disappointed by this news since I'm definitely not an advocate of NTR (which is probably linked to the fact that I like to "self-insert" so I can actually feel something stronger than some slight empathy for pixelated characters ^^).

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes