EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, Nicole is where the story begins to fall flat. Whenever I see a "blackmail" or one sided deal scene like this in order to move the story further, I just start to move away from the game. The whole scenario is stupid, Nicole blackmails the MC about the Sequence, I guess it's needed for the plot, but it doesn't even comes up that newsflash, she has the same sequence, she could loose just as much if he gets busted, because he can bust her as well. It's basically a mutually assured destruction scenario, not a one party has the nuke codes only one.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v0.3.3] Syko134

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 642 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 624 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Mar 13, 2018
i just download and playing it for 10 minute and just want to say what a cute little story~ the characters model is good.. could be better and good luck for the dev and team!

if it's possible make the rape or close to NTR stuff to be a little bit avoidable (not curruption thou)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well, Nicole is where the story begins to fall flat. Whenever I see a "blackmail" or one sided deal scene like this in order to move the story further, I just start to move away from the game. The whole scenario is stupid, Nicole blackmails the MC about the Sequence, I guess it's needed for the plot, but it doesn't even comes up that newsflash, she has the same sequence, she could loose just as much if he gets busted, because he can bust her as well. It's basically a mutually assured destruction scenario, not a one party has the nuke codes only one.
MC should tell the doc about said blackmail. She'll learn eventually she has it too. Since it is a m.a.d. situation, we should call Nicole's bluff. "If I'm going to be a lab rat with a high chance of death, so are you lady."

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I say it again.....
Well I must say, the story is good. But the implementation is disappointing.
I got a tendinitis from the game but nothing happened.
I find the dreams stimulating but honest. Despite the whole story, nothing has happened yet except some dreams. This has really disappointed me. Then the game carries the tag incest, just a pity that nothing happened except for a little flashing. I am really disappointed in these matters.
Same as before...
What a pity that every sex scene is a dream...

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
incest patch is up to date?
Yep!
I hate to be this guy, but a lot of games differ on what they consider to be "avoidable". If a player decides to avoid an event/tag does it mean that it didn't happen, or that it happened but the protagonist doesn't see or know about it?
It won't happen if you don't want it to.
Well theoretical it was not an NTR scene it was a blackmail/rape scene that happened before the MC even was in the same city as the girl and with 0.3.0 the player can choose if the scene is canon or not.
So, Dev said no NTR now or ever, but first review says yes NTR. I'm going to hit X to doubt and just trust the guy who is making the game. I'll try it out alot of kinks I'm into without the one I'm not, sounds like a good deal to me, sign me up.
So it's not NTR and Dev is the right person to trust. Some people just don't understand what NTR is. Very sad.
To be honest I also didn't like the scene and posted about it but for me, it was because it is rape and I generally don't want to see any male that is not the MC have sex in these games especially if it is with a LI, I don't even like it when a game has to much of a focus on lesbian scene of the harem members but that's just me.
I don't like NTR Tropes or humiliation so I get it, we all have our kinks and dislikes, so I understand. I love corruption, but unfortunately corruption is closely tied to NTR tropes a majority of the time. As soon as the storylines main theme is ripped away and that immersion is broken, I'm out. Only exception i have for this is Harems but let's be fair here, I don't immerse into Harems because of how unrealistic they are. I have 9 fucking sisters, no one is going to tell me a magical dick is going to make 9 women drop all of their differences and get along and share the magic pensis.
Rest easy, there will be no NTR!
MC should tell the doc about said blackmail. She'll learn eventually she has it too. Since it is a m.a.d. situation, we should call Nicole's bluff. "If I'm going to be a lab rat with a high chance of death, so are you lady."
The deal miiiiiiight not go like you're expecting it to. :censored:
if it's possible make the rape or close to NTR stuff to be a little bit avoidable (not curruption thou)
It is, and all future scenes with that content (If any) will be avoidable too!
I know the answer is likely yes, but has the bugfix patch been rolled into v0.3.3? If so we probably don't need that link on the OP anymore.
Oh, right. The bugfixes have been rolled into 0.3.3. Gonna remove the patch from the OP too!
What a pity that every sex scene is a dream...
I say it again.....

Same as before...
Yeah I ctrl everything, after 3 dream scene's, I lost interest
A necessary sacrifice for a realistic approach, I'm afraid. We're past that now though, no more dream scenes.
So your not banging the coworker in the back room?
Tbf, it is the first real sex scene, and it is quite far into the game, so...

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Yep!

It won't happen if you don't want it to.

Rest easy, there will be no NTR!

The deal miiiiiiight not go like you're expecting it to. :censored:

It is, and all future scenes with that content (If any) will be avoidable too!

Oh, right. The bugfixes have been rolled into 0.3.3. Gonna remove the patch from the OP too!

A necessary sacrifice for a realistic approach, I'm afraid. We're past that now though, no more dream scenes.

Tbf, it is the first real sex scene, and it is quite far into the game, so...
Holy Wall of Replies Batman!

• Haha

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
On the date with Violet, I chose tacos, outfit #1 and then the romantic movie, also tried the horror movie, but no dice on her house, does that just not happen on the first date, or do I need to keep trying different combos? The note at the beginning of the date event seems to indicate that it could happen.

I'm enjoying the story so far, and it takes a good story to keep me interested in a VN/KN.

Edit, nvm, I just went for the kiss and that seemed to do it after the horror movie, haven't tried it with the romance movie yet.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
On the date with Violet, I chose tacos, outfit #1 and then the romantic movie, also tried the horror movie, but no dice on her house, does that just not happen on the first date, or do I need to keep trying different combos? The note at the beginning of the date event seems to indicate that it could happen.

I'm enjoying the story so far, and it takes a good story to keep me interested in a VN/KN.

Edit, nvm, I just went for the kiss and that seemed to do it after the horror movie, haven't tried it with the romance movie yet.
"Violet Date Guide"
Each of the 3 choices gives either 0 or 1 or 2 points, you need >3 points for the date to be a success.
The choices for max points are Cherry Mocca or Taco depending on where you start the date Coffee shop or diner, after that horror movie and outfit 1 and you got all points available.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes