The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Avoidable: Futa/Trans

Just gonna ask since i've seen some dev's do this. but if you choose no futa/trans. will the character that was supposed to be trans be turned/have a female story line(basically she was always female)
I will admit, even though this gives the dev extra work, this is the BEST option here.
As we have seen with WVM's Shauna, you get to decide at the start if you're okay with Futa content or if you want this off, if you choose off then all the Futas in the game have a slight backstory change to of always been regular women and it a great! The Tgirl enthusiasts get their traps and the rest of us get our amazing girl! This is what mutual winning feels like.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I will admit, even though this gives the dev extra work, this is the BEST option here.
As we have seen with WVM's Shauna, you get to decide at the start if you're okay with Futa content or if you want this off, if you choose off then all the Futas in the game have a slight backstory change to of always been regular women and it a great!
The Tgirl enthusiasts get their traps and the rest of us get our amazing girl! This is what mutual winning feels like.
WVM and Braveheart Academy are what came to mind when i asked that.

in the latter it turned a trap character to a female character if you werent into traps. but yeah the downside to adding futa/trans/trap characters, would be if you like those characters but not what's dangling between their legs...well then you miss out on a said character.

but thats the great thing about having choices though sometimes you gotta just take that L

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
WVM and Braveheart Academy are what came to mind when i asked that.

in the latter it turned a trap character to a female character if you werent into traps. but yeah the downside to adding futa/trans/trap characters, would be if you like those characters but not what's dangling between their legs...well then you miss out on a said character.

but thats the great thing about having choices though sometimes you gotta just take that L
That's true, and if the Dev doesn't want to juggle double rendering it can be a real shame to loose out on a potentially awesome character because you are not turned on by fucking a futa. Hence why i'm so glad BD made that decision so I could grow to love Shauna and to a lesser extent Penny, great characters! We'll just have to see what Syko comes up with in the next couple months.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
So playing through this has made me realize how odd the Incest Patch can be at times.
Never have I been asked more times if i'm dating my sister in a game.
My responses are always. "No!" Sigh, not yet... xD

Also, "Off you fuck" is a beautifully dismissive phrase and I plan to use it more often. lol

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I'm very early into the game but didn't see harem/ cheating, not looking for spoilers but don't care either way, this a 1 girl at a time/ per playthrough type? Game changing consequences for choices relating to any of the girls ?

Basically i like knowing What i can do in the game without necessarily telling me How if that makes any sense

Last edited:
Reactions: Syko134

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
I'm very early into the game but didn't see harem/ cheating, not looking for spoilers but don't care either way, this a 1 girl at a time/ per playthrough type? Game changing consequences for choices relating to any of the girls ?

Basically i like knowing What i can do in the game without necessarily telling me How if that makes any sense
The dev has put in the first post the upcoming tags. Among them, there is indeed the "harem" tag. There is also the tag "multiple endings" so no doubt you'll have to work for it if you want the perfect ending with your harem :p

I guess it won't be too much extra work, since I'll only have to do the lewd renders twice. I'm leaning mostly towards this, since I don't want anyone to miss out on the character/s just because they're not into futas. :unsure:
Thanks for that! (y) It's always a bummer when you're locked out of content with a trans/futa character who looks super sweet and it's quite rare to see a dev who puts the extra work so everyone can enjoy those characters to the fullest! ^^

I didn't have the time to play the last update but the number of new renders is crazy! Did you have a buffer of some sort before starting releasing your game? Each update is bigger than the last and they keep coming frequently! :eek:
Kudos for that and don't forget to sleep from time to time! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Thanks for that! (y) It's always a bummer when you're locked out of content with a trans/futa character who looks super sweet and it's quite rare to see a dev who puts the extra work so everyone can enjoy those characters to the fullest! ^^

I didn't have the time to play the last update but the number of new renders is crazy! Did you have a buffer of some sort before starting releasing your game? Each update is bigger than the last and they keep coming frequently! :eek:
Kudos for that and don't forget to sleep from time to time! ;)
I've been there too! A little bit of extra work doesn't sound too bad, if it means adding an entire character for all players. I just hope you people like the character when she is introduced! :)

Haha! Nope, no buffer. All I had before the release was a rough plan of the story. The increasing render count is just a side effect of me slowly learning how to use CharaStudio properly. :LOL: Turns out, I was doing a lot of things wrong back then! :censored:
Thank you! (And don't worry, I do get some sleep once in a while! :ROFLMAO:)

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes