KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
well I found a continuity error. Don't know if anyone brought this one up or not...
so the day after anna is sleepy freaks out and isn't in class in the morning, you get a frame that says "Then, Mrs. Wilson arrives and starts teaching."
anna is clearly in the background sitting down, the very next frame then says "No sign of Anna yet." with a picture of an empty desk followed by her busting into the room.

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
well I found a continuity error. Don't know if anyone brought this one up or not...
so the day after anna is sleepy freaks out and isn't in class in the morning, you get a frame that says "Then, Mrs. Wilson arrives and starts teaching."
anna is clearly in the background sitting down, the very next frame then says "No sign of Anna yet." with a picture of an empty desk followed by her busting into the room.
Has been fixed in the bugfix patch. Please use that, or you're gonna find many more weird bugs! :LOL:
i wonder what game models they rip from been seeing a few games using very similar models
They're all made in Koikatu!

Reactions: doujinftw

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Has been fixed in the bugfix patch. Please use that, or you're gonna find many more weird bugs! :LOL:

They're all made in Koikatu!
Ya know, for all the different games I see use Koikatu, I wonder, why does everyone use all these very normal looking girls?
In my game of Koikatu, I have LOTS of different body proportions and skin colors for girls and they run the gambit from slight, sun tanned A cup cheerleader to purple skinned Gothiccc fishnet clad girls and so very many inbetween!. There are SO MANY character cards out there to use as a base for tweaking! Experiment! Have fun!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I guess it won't be too much extra work, since I'll only have to do the lewd renders twice. I'm leaning mostly towards this, since I don't want anyone to miss out on the character/s just because they're not into futas. :unsure:
To be clear, Futas have both male and female genitals. Traps are boys that are in the process of changing themselves or identifying themselves as girls.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
To be clear, Futas have both male and female genitals. Traps are boys that are in the process of changing themselves or identifying themselves as girls.
Soooooo... Am I the only one who didn't know this? Anyone else? Anyone? :oops:

Reactions: vader00x

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
eh i here a futa is more a circumstance of birth than anything. like isnt it futa if she was born with only a dick and no transition what so ever? full on female body just with a dick and balls. then other say they HAVE to have both dick and pussy.

personally im for the former if they're born that way then as far as im concerned its Futa.

then again a similar argument could be made if lets say a futa was magically transformed into one gender or the other. are they then that gender or is that transition? luckily we have the transformatio tag for that.

but what if futa with both genitals removes her wang and is then just a female? is that transitioning? or is she full on female now cause depending on the story she can reproduce via vagina.

i feel like conversations like that is how black holes are made so i'll leave it alone. but yeah the arguments for what qualifies as a futa pops up often enough soooooo its debatable?

• Thinking Face

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Futanari is Japanese for hermaphrodite, with futa literally meaning 'two'. The inaccurate usage of the term has blurred the meaning a bit lately, but that's the original meaning. AFAIK a trap is just a boy who looks sufficiently like a girl to be able to pass themselves off as one and induce straight men to fuck them, hence them falling for the 'trap'. This has gotten mixed up with IRL MtF transsexual people lately, and many people seem to think of it as a slur now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If you want to know more about the Futanari thing comes from there is even a wiki page for it.

In hentai there are different interpretations of Futas, the main difference is if the futa has balls or not but then again there are also variants where the dick only grows if the futa wants to use it (that is my prefered style in hentai). If want I can give you a few examples that are available on almost every streaming site.

For the general differences between futa and trap check spam24601 post above my own.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
eh i here a futa is more a circumstance of birth than anything. like isnt it futa if she was born with only a dick and no transition what so ever? full on female body just with a dick and balls. then other say they HAVE to have both dick and pussy.

personally im for the former if they're born that way then as far as im concerned its Futa.

then again a similar argument could be made if lets say a futa was magically transformed into one gender or the other. are they then that gender or is that transition? luckily we have the transformatio tag for that.

but what if futa with both genitals removes her wang and is then just a female? is that transitioning? or is she full on female now cause depending on the story she can reproduce via vagina.

i feel like conversations like that is how black holes are made so i'll leave it alone. but yeah the arguments for what qualifies as a futa pops up often enough soooooo its debatable?
Lets just leave it at debatable for now then. A black hole in this thread would be a pain in the ass for the mods to clean! :LOL:
Futanari is Japanese for hermaphrodite, with futa literally meaning 'two'. The inaccurate usage of the term has blurred the meaning a bit lately, but that's the original meaning. AFAIK a trap is just a boy who looks sufficiently like a girl to be able to pass themselves off as one and induce straight men to fuck them, hence them falling for the 'trap'. This has gotten mixed up with IRL MtF transsexual people lately, and many people seem to think of it as a slur now.
I see... That does make a lot more sense. Thanks for the explanation! :unsure:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So, Dev said no NTR now or ever, but first review says yes NTR. I'm going to hit X to doubt and just trust the guy who is making the game. I'll try it out alot of kinks I'm into without the one I'm not, sounds like a good deal to me, sign me up.

Last edited:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
I hate to be this guy, but a lot of games differ on what they consider to be "avoidable". If a player decides to avoid an event/tag does it mean that it didn't happen, or that it happened but the protagonist doesn't see or know about it?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So, Dev said no NTR now or ever, but first review says yes NTR. I'm going to hit X to doubt and just trust the guy who is making the game. I'll try it out alot of kinks I'm into with the one I'm not, sounds like a good deal to me, sign me up.
Well theoretical it was not an NTR scene it was a blackmail/rape scene that happened before the MC even was in the same city as the girl and with 0.3.0 the player can choose if the scene is canon or not.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So it's not NTR and Dev is the right person to trust. Some people just don't understand what NTR is. Very sad.
To be honest I also didn't like the scene and posted about it but for me, it was because it is rape and I generally don't want to see any male that is not the MC have sex in these games especially if it is with a LI, I don't even like it when a game has to much of a focus on lesbian scene of the harem members but that's just me.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
To be honest I also didn't like the scene and posted about it but for me, it was because it is rape and I generally don't want to see any male that is not the MC have sex in these games especially if it is with a LI, I don't even like it when a game has to much of a focus on lesbian scene of the harem members but that's just me.
I don't like NTR Tropes or humiliation so I get it, we all have our kinks and dislikes, so I understand. I love corruption, but unfortunately corruption is closely tied to NTR tropes a majority of the time. As soon as the storylines main theme is ripped away and that immersion is broken, I'm out. Only exception i have for this is Harems but let's be fair here, I don't immerse into Harems because of how unrealistic they are. I have 9 fucking sisters, no one is going to tell me a magical dick is going to make 9 women drop all of their differences and get along and share the magic pensis.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes