Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

0.10.9 is now available!
Soooooo... this is gonna be a weird one.
As you can probably guess from the version number, the update is shorter than usual.
I'm outta town rn, so I had to make do with what I had ready. Some content planned for this update has been pushed over to the next one.
And, well, since I'm outta town, I'm working on a really shitty connection, and the upload is gonna take well over 12 hours. And since the new billing cycle begins in 12 less than 12 hours, I figured I should at least post what's already up.
...that right now, being just the update patch.
So uhh... instead of separate links for every platform, I'm dropping a link for the whole folder here this time. I can't stay up, but I'll leave the upload going overnight, so uhh... all versions should be available shortly. I'll edit the post tomorrow with separate links for all platforms, when they're all done. Until then, apologies for the inconvenience.
EDIT: Done. Thanks for waiting!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Update:

CHANGELOG:
-> 420-ish images
-> 18 animations (1 scene)
-> A-little-less-than-1 in-game day

And once again, sincere apologies for the inconsistency and radio silence over the past few months. I'm still tryna figure things out. This isn't the new normal, I swear.
Thank you for your patience.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hofom77573

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
claire part being fixed? i declined her but then i woke up in her bed and there talk like i accepted her
It hasn't been fixed yet. I explained before what causes bug. You can decline her if you decline her during first time during sleepover. Second time you shouldn't even have an option but unless you spent clubtime with claire game considers that you didn't accept her yet (using wrong condition) even if you did before and that leads to same choice again, which is a first bug. Second bug is that during this scene choice doesn't matter because of a wrong operator (comparison instead of assignment). Even if both bugs are fixed you won't be able to decline her at this point because if you accepted her before this scene should not even happen.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
It hasn't been fixed yet. I explained before what causes bug. You can decline her if you decline her during first time during sleepover. Second time you shouldn't even have an option but unless you spent clubtime with claire game considers that you didn't accept her yet (using wrong condition) even if you did before and that leads to same choice again, which is a first bug. Second bug is that during this scene choice doesn't matter because of a wrong operator (comparison instead of assignment). Even if both bugs are fixed you won't be able to decline her at this point because if you accepted her before this scene should not even happen.
it´s only on claire then? i declined all except my *cough* Roommate *cough* , the daughter of chimera and the one with glasses who get beaten/abused

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
it´s only on claire then? i declined all except my *cough* Roommate *cough* , the daughter of chimera and the one with glasses who get beaten/abused
Do not entirely understand the question but as far as I see the big bug relating to claire happens if you accept her during sleepover, then don't spend clubtime with her - this leads to scene that should only happen if you didn't accept her during sleepover which gives you another chance to accept (which also doesn't actually work). Try loading before sleepover, not choosing romcom option and then declining her later in the game. That's the only thing I found in scripts.

Reactions: Psykoman1978

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017

0.10.9 is now available!
Soooooo... this is gonna be a weird one.
As you can probably guess from the version number, the update is shorter than usual.
I'm outta town rn, so I had to make do with what I had ready. Some content planned for this update has been pushed over to the next one.
And, well, since I'm outta town, I'm working on a really shitty connection, and the upload is gonna take well over 12 hours. And since the new billing cycle begins in 12 less than 12 hours, I figured I should at least post what's already up.
...that right now, being just the update patch.
So uhh... instead of separate links for every platform, I'm dropping a link for the whole folder here this time. I can't stay up, but I'll leave the upload going overnight, so uhh... all versions should be available shortly. I'll edit the post tomorrow with separate links for all platforms, when they're all done. Until then, apologies for the inconvenience.
EDIT: Done. Thanks for waiting!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

PC:
MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA
Update: MEGA

CHANGELOG:
-> 420-ish images
-> 18 animations (1 scene)
-> A-little-less-than-1 in-game day

And once again, sincere apologies for the inconsistency and radio silence over the past few months. I'm still tryna figure things out. This isn't the new normal, I swear.
Thank you for your patience.
Can you upload gofile for the links I can’t download mega with the mega limit

Reactions: jkm7777777

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can you upload gofile for the links I can’t download mega with the mega limit
This is not my links, I have only posted them from dev patreon as they are public.
Use other links from OP which was upddated to this new version or torrent.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Trouble in Paradise [v0.10.9 Public] [Syko134]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah. Otherwise basically everything is NTR. The LI had another dick somewhat in the past? NTR!

Mom/Son-Incest game? NTR!
Your right a LI that had another dick in the past is not NTR and i have a strict rule on what is and is not NTR. Some definitions of NTR is different some say it's not just the act of having your LI taken away it's also the vibe of jelousy that come from it. So while your love intrest having had another dick in the past is not NTR but it gives off the jelousy vibe that NTR gives that why me and many others don't like it when it shows a memory of said past dick or if it talks about it. I don't know why it would be relivent for a story any way unless it was a rape and it effected her or something. So yeah a lot of ppl shout NTR about stuff that is not really NTR But at the same time there are a lot of ppl that doesn't consider some stuff NTR when it is. Like when your LI or potential LI has sex with another woman with out MC why? Cause she doesn't have a dick? Nonsense. Also a lot of ppl will say well that LI and you are not dating so it's ok she has sex with someone else while they are right if i'm not dating her at that time she can do what ever she wants but i don't want to see or know about it. Lets say IRL you have a GF or a girl you really like. If you could somehow see into her past visually would you want to see her getting banged by another dude/woman? I wouldn't and if you do then you have a cuck fettish lol which is also a form of NTR.

Reactions: EJW

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Has humor tag but so far all i've seen are some annoying insults back and forth between iris and MC. Hope that doesn't continue through whole game.

Trexsins

Feb 27, 2021
The developer said in Patreon that he will make his next game with Daz studio. I hope he sticks with this art style as this game he made is absolutely wonderful.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Man, I've been waiting for an update for a long time. It must be a pretty big update if we've waited this long.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes