Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
oh come on Syko leaving us with a cliffhanger like that
You mean like usual? Seems just about every update for awhile now has been an cliffhanger. Seems to be the go-to to a lot of the VN's I play to do this. Pffft.

Gotta say, while I love the quality of the animations and such that came with this update... I might just have to come back to the game in 6+ months time, so I have more than 30-60 minutes of content to play. Still, I'd still prefer slow good quality updates than low quality trash, or 1+ years of side-content with no main quest update. heh

Also, am I the only one who renames characters? Whenever a game offers the option to rename the MC and/or others... I usually always do. In some games the name change doesn't stick everywhere, and others it does. Here thankfully I've yet to see a default name crop up... well, other than reading this thread that is. lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You mean like usual? Seems just about every update for awhile now has been an cliffhanger. Seems to be the go-to to a lot of the VN's I play to do this. Pffft.

Gotta say, while I love the quality of the animations and such that came with this update... I might just have to come back to the game in 6+ months time, so I have more than 30-60 minutes of content to play. Still, I'd still prefer slow good quality updates than low quality trash, or 1+ years of side-content with no main quest update. heh

Also, am I the only one who renames characters? Whenever a game offers the option to rename the MC and/or others... I usually always do. In some games the name change doesn't stick everywhere, and others it does. Here thankfully I've yet to see a default name crop up... well, other than reading this thread that is. lol
I love the option to rename characters, it further fuels my fantasies. Usually, I include myself as the MC and rename the characters to people I know or have a love interest in, family or otherwise.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I renamed sis name to Lucy without realizing there was going to be a Lucy.. gets a lil confusing :D

• Haha
Reactions: Shadowen

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I rename the MC to my own name, and other characters always stay with their default name.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sound bugged? I kept loading and playing but no audio so I gave up on trying and did a skip to get back to where I was at and sound started to play. It would not start until I did a skip than music started to play.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is it full harem or partial? playing with multimod right now and it allows to get all paths, but how it looks without it? do you still get everyone but miss some scenes or you outright miss some girls?
asking because with the mod it feels really artificial, normally i prefer to avoid this type of modded "get them all" since you still will ended up with a vanilla not-a-harem ending, but this game do have a harem tag, so not sure what intended here

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
is it full harem or partial? playing with multimod right now and it allows to get all paths, but how it looks without it? do you still get everyone but miss some scenes or you outright miss some girls?
asking because with the mod it feels really artificial, normally i prefer to avoid this type of modded "get them all" since you still will ended up with a vanilla not-a-harem ending, but this game do have a harem tag, so not sure what intended here
As soyuyuka mentions - you can get everyone in the Harem apart from both Emily and Nicole - you can only choose 1, and you have to choose whether you're dating or punishing them.

If you play trying to to get everyone in the Harem organically, it works... although you will miss some scenes here and there, that you'd miss even with the mod (ie where you have choice of 2-3 places where to spend time). The game does offer multiple opportunities to pick up a girl for the harem, so even if you miss 1 or 2 of their events/scenes you can still add them to your harem.

Personally felt organic to me. I've played through 3 times, and done it differently all 3 times... and none of it felt forced to me. Felt like a natural progressing / bumping into events. Even when you have the choices of where to go... they are all places you might head off to for various reasons, with an idea of who you'd encounter going that way.

Reactions: Danv

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
The game does offer multiple opportunities to pick up a girl for the harem, so even if you miss 1 or 2 of their events/scenes you can still add them to your harem.
Speaking of which bug with claire I mentioned earlier still exists so there is only one opportunity to accept/reject her, 2nd one is bugged. It's pretty easy fix if you unrpa scripts.rpa and change a few lines in scripts.rpy until syko fixes it.
How to use incest patch?
Just copy it to ./game folder and start a new game.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
screenshot0001.png

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but once i noticed it, I can't look away. When Iris closes her eyes, and especially when she grins, she looks like some sort of perverted goblin or something. They way her eyelashes are shaped looks like the dev couldn't figure out how to completely close her eyes. Instead, he simply narrowed it, forced her to be cross eyed, changed her eye color to be black and matched the whites of her eyes with her skin tone.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 2115347

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but once i noticed it, I can't look away. When Iris closes her eyes, and especially when she grins, she looks like some sort of perverted goblin or something. They way her eyelashes are shaped looks like the dev couldn't figure out how to completely close her eyes. Instead, he simply narrowed it, forced her to be cross eyed, changed her eye color to be black and matched the whites of her eyes with her skin tone.
I never thought about it except that it's her personality... like some people laugh and sound like an evil witch... It just seemed like part of her unique traits/charm to her. If he removed it.. it would be like it's not her.

Reactions: mickeydees

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You know....I'm sitting here playing this vn, waiting to see how much darker the story gets. Started taking a fucking drink of my dew just as the mc sat on the desk in the hall way and farted! Thanks Dev!! My monitor is now plastered with mountain dew!
Way to throw a curve ball in there....:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I totally did NOT see that coming :ROFLMAO:

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
You know....I'm sitting here playing this vn, waiting to see how much darker the story gets. Started taking a fucking drink of my dew just as the mc sat on the desk in the hall way and farted! Thanks Dev!! My monitor is now plastered with mountain dew!
Way to throw a curve ball in there....:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I totally did NOT see that coming :ROFLMAO:
That was the single funniest moment in the story to me too.

• Haha
Reactions: J'Daremo
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes