Keymmer76

Nov 18, 2020
I don't know why but the second time we play iris after the sex scene, there are two animations, oral and cowgirl but they are hidden by a black screen. I'm on Android btw. Please help me

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but once i noticed it, I can't look away. When Iris closes her eyes, and especially when she grins, she looks like some sort of perverted goblin or something. They way her eyelashes are shaped looks like the dev couldn't figure out how to completely close her eyes. Instead, he simply narrowed it, forced her to be cross eyed, changed her eye color to be black and matched the whites of her eyes with her skin tone.
I never thought about it except that it's her personality... like some people laugh and sound like an evil witch... It just seemed like part of her unique traits/charm to her. If he removed it.. it would be like it's not her.
ezgif-5-75716df65c.jpg

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Well, I'm kinda hyped up about the 2nd part now! Really liked this episode, even though it was not that long!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Holy shit does it take a long time for anything to happen in this game. I have been playing for over an hour and a half and its been 99% dialogue with a sprinkling of one click "choices". Also does all of the lewd content happen in cheap dream scenes? Because that's all I've come across so far. And even those had no player interactions. This is as close to a KN as you can get without it actually being one.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Holy shit does it take a long time for anything to happen in this game. I have been playing for over an hour and a half and its been 99% dialogue with a sprinkling of one click "choices". Also does all of the lewd content happen in cheap dream scenes? Because that's all I've come across so far. And even those had no player interactions. This is as close to a KN as you can get without it actually being one.
No. Only Nicole trying to fuck with the MC is dream scenes. And they're all early on.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No. Only Nicole trying to fuck with the MC is dream scenes. And they're all early on.
Well that's good I guess. Still, I can't sit through this one personally. The text to choice ratio is way too low. It's not really much of a "game". That's not me trying to rag on the dev but maybe they would be better off just writing a KN. None of the choices I've seen have made any difference anyway. I'm not saying they aren't there later but I don't have the time to find out.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I never thought about it except that it's her personality... like some people laugh and sound like an evil witch... It just seemed like part of her unique traits/charm to her. If he removed it.. it would be like it's not her.
I agree with you, molitar, it's part of her personality, and talk about nit-picking, wow. Let the dev do his/her work.

Jun 24, 2017
Welp, can't wait for part 2. I really hope it is going in the direction it seems like it is going instead of being a misdirection because it looks really interesting.

Reactions: Necrosian

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
a shame ,i really liked it a lot...but after reading about the dark turn i´m out....thanks for telling but a shame anyway...

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
the ending seems intriguing to say the least which i like.. also question for the people who played this game for a long time or at least when this first started but during the time where iris confessed to the MC and their whole romance mini arc happened.. what was the community's reaction in general and in here? i'm actually really curious about it because it is my favorite moment in the game even now.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v1.0.0 Public] [Syko134]

Warning - This is an EXTREME COMPRESSION (Low Quality)

SIZE ~ 2.16 GB

GOFILE
WORKUPLOAD /
PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Cliffhanger from hell. How the hell can he leave us at that?
We go from be back in two weeks, to six months later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And went to full psycho Chimera mode like the old one or, which I think might be a closer call, has taken control over MC and Part 2 would be about Iris fightning with MC to "clear his head off". Those are my speculations.

Nonetheless, this game is fucking amazing. One of the best on my list with the plot and characteristics (not that they all are detailed and complex, but hell, for a VN it's a lot).

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes