fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Where do I need to re-start? When starting from my last saves I just get the same ending as in 0.11.
Using the patch from 0.11, not the full version.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I mention this in my review, but curious if it's just me who noticed the massive tonal shift and change in focus.

Is it just me, or are the first half and the second half pretty much completely different AVNs? The former, a catch 'em all harem without much plot and more focus on lewd content. The latter, a more plot-centered, relationship-centered AVN with the lewd content working in service of it. Case in point: Alyssa being sidelined does not seem like an accident.

My comparisons were: part 1A: My New Family, part 1B: Once in a Lifetime

I almost quit part 1A because those kinds of AVNs bore me to tears, but I am so glad I didn't, because part 1B was an absolute joy. I hope the way Ava has been delicately written as an LI can be reapplied to the rest of them. I can already see the beginnings of it happening with Chloe and Tiffany, but I also want to see that TLC for Violet and Lucy.

I also do hope that it will be possible to progress paths with both Nicole and Emily in a single playthrough. I ended up splitting my choices, as picking Nicole first made most sense in character and picking Emily after seeing the Hannah memory made most sense in character.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
still no mother content?
Not yet. The closest we come to is spooning her with blushing and embarrassment in the morning, after waking up with her feeling your morning wood poking her.

I'd say that we will def be getting something with the mother in Part 2... seeing as we're off to who-knows-where with her in toe. Someone's gonna have to keep our balls from exploding... now that we won't have Iris (or Claire, Lucy, Anna, Olivia, Ava, etc) to keep us safe from that. hehehehe
--------
I am somewhat sad that we never got to see what, if any, reaction there was from our old best friend (sadly I can't remember her name... d'oh!) over her catching MC & Iris banging in the classroom. It was a choosable option to have sex there, and if you did... it ended with a scene of the friend looking shocked through the rooms window at us...

I'm so hoping that isn't something that's just been forgotten about, and that we will get something in Part 2. Unless I completely missed it happening?
----------
Also, regarding Anna's father & powers. Do we know if mind powers can be used through walls/doors? Cuz it seemed he was trying to use it on us through the stall door... at least I'm assuming that was the case (due to eye color change)... as, apparently, his power forces ppl to answer his question, and he was asking if we were alone.

Has it been stated whether a person using their power will know if the power has been blocked/voided? I ask because (I can't remember! lol) it's obvious his power did not work on us (whether due to us being a chimera and able to block it due to that and/or training our mum has been giving us, or due to powers like his only working if they can see the person they are using it on)... so would he be aware of this? or assume it worked? or we (the players, not the MC) don't know?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I try to play it and not sure if this a joke or a VN with joke choose? MC is nothing more when a menslut so Extrapower? Fighting and weak as a fly against a flynet. and strong libido... great and loose ... Maybe he learns about grow in Learning curve but nope Dick side grows Iq wasted. so nothing for me here. bye... Maybe next some fucking NTR Isis and Chim and you get ass...? as if i care! bye now

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I try to play it and not sure if this a joke or a VN with joke choose? MC is nothing more when a menslut so Extrapower? Fighting and weak as a fly against a flynet. and strong libido... great and loose ... Maybe he learns about grow in Learning curve but nope Dick side grows Iq wasted. so nothing for me here. bye... Maybe next some fucking NTR Isis and Chim and you get ass...? as if i care! bye now
This is not an airport, you don't need to announce your departure from the thread.

And from what you just typed, which mind you took me a bit of deciphering... you haven't played the game that much if at all.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
So many conflicting thoughts after playing that ending so I’ll try to list them in ascending order of rambling;
1. I would have zero problems killing that kid. Idgafk about her being 4 she’s a monster manipulated by one of the two worst guys I’ve seen in any VN.
2. Why are our powers so garbage compared to other Chimera’s? Hope is 4 and can ragdoll us like a regular human and *The* Chimaera can, at present, solo our entire verse with ease. But we’re getting beaten at every turn in increasingly ridiculous magnitudes? Looking forward to an explanation.
3. Which brings me to how incredibly divided I am on the ending-or more accurately the flash forward after the ending-on one hand I’m incredibly excited to see how it plays out(And to see us beat the brakes off of at least 2 of the three asshole dads) and on the other am incredibly apprehensive. I trust Syko so I don’t think he’d do this but the flash forward with Iris indicates that he’s possessed you and is about to hurt a very pregnant Iris-and you’ve(Or he’s) done god knows what else since then since the implication is Iris has been causing him problems constantly to say nothing of his other activities. Just don’t want our Goblin cinnamon roll(Or any of the girls) to suffer).
Also the final image just gives me a bad vibe. Don’t even like the idea of a tease of the main antagonist getting half the harem. This is not Berzerk. Or Superior Spider-Man. We don’t need another Griffith or Osborne.
Hope we get an update sooner than later that starts to assuage these worries instead of steadily building them like the plot has for awhile now but given the tenor and pacing of recent updates it’ll be some time before we get any definitive answers or comfort. Even a rough timeline would be great. I’m here for it but I’m an emotional masochist at this point so don’t take me as a good role model. Just really don’t want to wait as long as we have for part 1 to end to get answers for what’s to come from the teasers of part 2.
To be clear my worries/apprehension don’t take away from the immense appreciation for the game and the dev I have-it’s top-five all-time unless we get the worst possible end going forward-however it has completely wrecked me emotionally as it has done every time I catch up
So, in a way, my life is ruined
FE35B783-04C0-4208-BF8F-AB955A626A54.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim Long Curry

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
There is an explanation given why they are so powerful by Chimera. Both Chimera and Hope clearly have been doing a lot of killing and stealing powers and MC didn't kill anyone so far.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I just hope we dont lose any of our Part 1 harem, especially iris -.-, but i dont think that is gonna be a thing since the Dev is smart to know that would destroy his game for alot of patrons and non patrons players.
But i know for sure he is going to keep making amazing dramas all game with alot of plot twists, like he did on the first one<3
keep the good work (sorry my english)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
jackson slurping on pulp fiction.gif

Reactions: Bse

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Hello there
Will the next update be a big update?
I'm also wondering if there will be "h" content with alice and izabella characters?

I'm sorry, my English is not very good.
Syko134

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Part 2 should simply be called Season 2.

Wanting more time snuggling with Bleu Waifu and having more kids.

Will be interesting to see if things change between Ava's dick of a father and us, maybe instead of murdery murdery things can work out for the better without a mess.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
And went to full psycho Chimera mode like the old one or, which I think might be a closer call, has taken control over MC and Part 2 would be about Iris fightning with MC to "clear his head off". Those are my speculations.

Nonetheless, this game is fucking amazing. One of the best on my list with the plot and characteristics (not that they all are detailed and complex, but hell, for a VN it's a lot).
It is better not to share cheat codes, let those with software knowledge find and use them themselves.

simba963

Apr 25, 2021
i have been enjoying this game so far but there is one part that is confusing me right now and i want to know if i have a broken game or just forgot something since i took a pause between playing sessions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
i have been enjoying this game so far but there is one part that is confusing me right now and i want to know if i have a broken game or just forgot something since i took a pause between playing sessions.

The way I understood it, Ava unlocked every memory, but the MCs fetal twin got some and MC got the rest wasn't until the mental twin was absorbed MC got everything.
I agree with you about mods screwing up because if Ava's recall ability is so powerful, she should have seen the dad is a monster messing with mom thing.
Second issue was the cliffhanger.

simba963

Apr 25, 2021
The way I understood it, Ava unlocked every memory, but the MCs fetal twin got some and MC got the rest wasn't until the mental twin was absorbed MC got everything.
I agree with you about mods screwing up because if Ava's recall ability is so powerful, she should have seen the dad is a monster messing with mom thing.
Second issue was the cliffhanger.
i don't really understand what you are saying here or how it relates to my question, first of all you are talking about stuff ahead of the point i stopped reading to ask this question,
second you seem to be talking about mods as if it something related to the plot and not a an actual add on someone made for the game

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes