Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
do i need both downloads or which do i need for the game
The game has been split into 2 parts (so as to be able to keep the game working on Android). So you would need both parts (V1.0.0 Public and V1.1 Part 2) for the full experience, or just V1.0.0 Public if you want to see if the game is for you.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
The game has been split into 2 parts (so as to be able to keep the game working on Android). So you would need both parts (V1.0.0 Public and V1.1 Part 2) for the full experience, or just V1.0.0 Public if you want to see if the game is for you.
thankks for clearing it up

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Not for now. (not including this update). I'm interested if he will ever. And aunty too. Don't remember reading anywhere if mom and aunty are considerate LI.
The mother is definitely considered one. I'm pretty sure you get a prompt as to whether or not to continue her path during this update.

I could be wrong, I play a lot of these and sometimes they bleed together, especially since I did the update last week.

• Love
Reactions: rudy007

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
Well I liked the "evil" MC in part 2, it seems like he developed a spine to do what has to be done one of the things that irritated me is that every time things got a little complicated he started to cry and cry and cry.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Man, I can't even remember how part 1 ended and the beginning of part 2 is confusing as hell. I like the update though.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Very good start to part 2. New character designs are nice too.

My only gripe is the skipping back and forth in the timeline. I just don't particularly like timeskips and hope there will be less of them as story goes forward.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The mother is definitely considered one. I'm pretty sure you get a prompt as to whether or not to continue her path during this update.

I could be wrong, I play a lot of these and sometimes they bleed together, especially since I did the update last week.
I played every update from first release, but last release is now few months old (I remember the scene with mom, but can't remember choices, or which choice I made.) If I remember correctly that was in around ch 8?

Xfqker

Feb 2, 2019
It seems like mc turns into a villain in part 2. Is there a less evil route, or am I condemned to live a life of crime and villainy.
He didn't really turn into a villain he just had to adapt, he is turning into something like the chimera but this mc just developed a spine instead of just being straight up evil

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This game started being iffy with me a while back, this last update has pretty much done it for me. Kind of saddened by it, I did enjoy supporting it for a bit though.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
a shame , i wanted to dl the vn but its sooooo hughe over 7Gb...why not break it into smaller parts?? whatever no dl no game to play...and the compressed version says it´s a bad quality...so.....

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
a shame , i wanted to dl the vn but its sooooo hughe over 7Gb...why not break it into smaller parts?? whatever no dl no game to play...and the compressed version says it´s a bad quality...so.....
I download always the compressed version. Bad quality? Yes, if you have 4k monitor. And even then it's not that bad as you would want to rip your eyes off. It's not a photo where you could say how good the camera is. But you could wait, I'm not sure for this game, but many games are offered over torrent.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes