DanielFisher

Jun 11, 2019
View attachment 2393536

Overview:
You and your sister are moving to Paradise City for higher education. Both you and your sister are super excited when you finally move out together. The school is great, the people are friendly (and the girls are hot!) and everything seemed to be going well, until you discover something at school that changed your life forever!
*Please read Dev Notes before downloading*

Thread Updated: 2023-02-15
Release Date: 2023-02-09
Developer: Syko134 - - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
v1.1 Part 2
Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
Hotfix

v1.0.0 Public
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Update Only: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patches: *

Extras: FAN SIGS -
Multi-Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1541483 View attachment 1541485 View attachment 1541486 View attachment 1541488 View attachment 1541490 View attachment 1541491 View attachment 1541492 View attachment 1541493 View attachment 1541495 View attachment 1541496 View attachment 1541498 View attachment 1541499 View attachment 1541501 View attachment 1541502 View attachment 1541503 View attachment 1541504 View attachment 1541506 View attachment 1541508 View attachment 1541510 View attachment 1541513 View attachment 1541514 View attachment 1541516 View attachment 1541518 View attachment 1541520 View attachment 1541523 View attachment 1541524 View attachment 1541527 View attachment 1541528 View attachment 1541529 View attachment 1541530 View attachment 1541531 View attachment 1541532 View attachment 1541533 View attachment 1541534 View attachment 1541535 View attachment 1541536
Normally I would enjoy actual game play and many choices before entering a story. However, this has been a truly fun adventure so far. I just downloaded part 2 and am looking forward to continuing the journey. Interesting characters, a not so pure MC, yet has pretty decent characteristics about him. I think the dev is doing a good job with character builds and story line(s). I'd recommend this game to others that enjoy a really good story with plenty of sexy action.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i tried playing this a few times and i generally love story driven games... but this is very slow.
going to give it another shot since it made it to a two part game.
1st page main image changed and gives me horror vibes which I love
so my main question is...
does this actually get horror elements?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Currently, a large part at the beginning of the game is kinetic. Meaningful/game affecting choices will start to show up as you progress further.
i wonder how far game have to "progress further" till we get even single fucking story choice, around the ending? it's season 2 already and so far there were literally nothing, just picking side girls for the harem
now we have to deal with evil MC (who gone evil without any player input) 8 month later, on what i expect would be some tragic redemption arc filled with heartbroken crying LIs and emotional pseudophilosophical dialogues about morals...
part 1 had some potential, but now it's all gone down to a forced drama for the sake of drama, it's not "taking dark turn" anymore, it's just bs for the hell of it

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
i wonder how far game have to "progress further" till we get even single fucking story choice, around the ending? it's season 2 already and so far there were literally nothing, just picking side girls for the harem
now we have to deal with evil MC (who gone evil without any player input) 8 month later, on what i expect would be some tragic redemption arc filled with heartbroken crying LIs and emotional pseudophilosophical dialogues about morals...
I think there were options about how you can handle your subordinates like Emily and Nicole.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I think there were options about how you can handle your subordinates like Emily and Nicole.
pretty much falls into "picking side girls for the harem", date = harem, punish = fuck and dump, it doesn't affect story in any shape or form either way, just another side chick interaction

Reactions: joryh

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I must say, at first i didn't enjoy the game but with the new game flow, it's more interesting and has more in-dept details that I don't remember before. So far starting from the first part, I'll give it a 8 out of 10.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I felt like I was playing a VN hentai version of NBC's Heroes and that isn't a bad thing. Love the concept of the sequence and how it's binary but still varied.

Chimera reminds me of Sylar, this omnipresent threat that you want to avoid contact with at all costs but then ends up being much less intimidating in person.

I've headcanon'd that one of MC's powers is super pheromones. These super pheromones started when his sequence activated and the result is, every women ends up wanting to be impregnated by him and actively want to share him. An evolutionary step designed to spread the Chimera sequence as much as possible.

My one complaint would be the amount of "FUCK YOU!" knee jerk reactions from Iris and Ava. Make a simple joke to either and it's an instant "FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU!" retort and it just kind of gets annoying after a while. I don't know if that's an anime thing or something but it's just a bit immersion breaking for me.

I really hope we get to toss Lucas a bone and he gets with either Alice or Hannah, as he's earned it... but I understand the outrage that would generate from all the anti-NTR trolls so I don't expect it.

I'd honestly love to see this as Korean style live action series, in the vain of All of Us Are Dead or Uncanny Counter. Strip out the lewdity and you'd have a hit show here!

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC .
Thanks for the caveat. Glad to know this ahead of time. This is not really an issue for me since it happened in the past but I am glad that the scenes are optional for view and not unavoidable.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
OH YOU MOTHERF- Dayum. You have my applause. I'm surprised how hooked I am on this game's plot. It took me a few months to complete (not because I didn't want to play, but because I was busy irl), so I can't comment on the first sections simply because I don't remember them, but I enjoyed the game a ton. I found most character's personalities and dynamics interesting, especially the relationship between the Chimera, MC and Ava. I also like how most characters are still included in the plot, even if they're no longer as closely related to simple school life as they had in the beginning (notably: Hannah, and by proxy, Lucas, although I'm even fine with how Alyssa still had some impact, as in getting MC fired and being friends with the teachers). Perhaps part of my fond feeling comes from the fact I didn't expect much at first, seeing another unsuspecting game where a male MC just fucks every girl in a small city that turned into this.

My only real issue is just that I could not care less for another koikatsu sex scenes, all koikatsu games just blend together for me, so I can't give much praise, as not much was memorable. Given I'm an anal fan myself, I'm a bit disappointed there were only two such scenes, especially that Iris seemed keen on it, and I also found the "warning: anal content" laughable. I guess some dislike it, but I'm just so used to it by now I was baffled at best. That's all I can comment on unfortunately.

Anyway, now that I checked, the new update is out. Woho! I truly wonder where it'll lead and I just hope the dev didn't bite more than he can chew (happened a few times in my experience) and the game will have a fitting end. Off I go to hopefully finish the game in the next few weeks. Thanks for the game my dear!

EDIT: DUDE WHAT THE FUCK! Ahahahahahahahah! I'm leaving more confused than I was before playing the new update, but please keep up the good work, I can wait if you keep up the quality. Because if I'm being honest, not a fan of this big time skip as well as how turned around Isabella is, she seemed to dislike MC's and Iris' romance, and now is ready to seduce her son? Eh. Same goes for the cryptic bits all around, first we see MC meet others at school grounds, then we bump into each other just like that? Weird, just weird. Please don't rush this game, take all the time you need to keep up the quality of what I've seen so far. Thanks and see you in a while.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
CharaStudio-2023-03-21-18-18-59-Render.png
CharaStudio-2023-02-26-01-05-50-Render.png
CharaStudio-2023-03-06-16-15-12-Render.png

Progress Report: v1.2
Greetings! It's been a while again, huh?
This is just another quick post to let y'all know that I'm still alive, and working on the update.
I might need a littttttle more time to start getting updates out on schedule again, but I assure you, I have been working, and I will continue to do so.
Current progress is around 80%. My current aim is to release it in the first week of April. I hope it'll be worth the wait, it contains some long anticipated... uhhh... 'content'.
Thank you for your patience!

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 2517468
View attachment 2517483
View attachment 2517484

Progress Report: v1.2
Greetings! It's been a while again, huh?
This is just another quick post to let y'all know that I'm still alive, and working on the update.
I might need a littttttle more time to start getting updates out on schedule again, but I assure you, I have been working, and I will continue to do so.
Current progress is around 80%. My current aim is to release it in the first week of April. I hope it'll be worth the wait, it contains some long anticipated... uhhh... 'content'.
Thank you for your patience!
I JUST WANT MY IRIS BACK!!11!!!

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes