Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Dude i cannot express myself, this story is something that just keeps me turning and turning and not knowing how i should feel with every important scene, but one thing thats just hurting with the feeling i invested into this game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I downloaded this game for the first time a few days ago and played through the whole first chapter plus this release of the 2nd chapter. And I'm conflicted. On the one side this game has a great story, on the other side in many cases it feels like the dev added drama just for the sake of drama and to turn this game and the MC darker and darker just because.
In the first chapter the MC acts like a clueless moron in many situations despite having so many people behind his back willing to help. And we also know, that he's not exactly the moron, as he acts. As for chapter 2, there is not enough content to judge him for now, the time skips suggest that he either turned into a second version of The Chimera or it could also be Isabella shutting his emotions off again.
The "suicide" scene was just a cruel cliffhanger. We do know, that she's still alive, how elso could she have given birth to a child, but that doesn't help for the resolve of the "suicide" scene. I think, that maybe Tiffany saved Iris. Tiff had shown her ability to save people before, Isabella twice and MC once. In my opinion it's the most likely outcome, but it could also be someone or something else, that saved Iris.
I hope MC didn't turn into a second version of The Chimera and the story will finally take a turn and MC can finally start to end all these problems to start having families with all his LIs.

If the problems keep pilling up on MC, there is no logical way the dev can resolve everything, imo, at least not in a satisfying way. And I will have to skip the rest of the story. As I mentioned the overall premise is to my liking, but I don't like drama just for the sake of drama and in my opinion, some situations have arisen exactly because of this.

In the end of the day these are just my thoughts. The dev does his thing and I wish him much success with it.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
is there a guide? I would gladly appreciate it if there is
Well, yes it is. Go to first page and download it (multi mode). If you ever need something like a patch or walkthrough, they are always there. Some people even have there private page. But every of those links are available on page one. For every game there guide or patch is available.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK this game just went into the shit pile! Fucking start it with Iris dying! FUCK YOU DEV! FUCK YOU!

This game has gone to shit! I have deleted both Discord Server and this game! Fucking DEV don't put in that they will be killing off main characters in the game so I wasted a lot of time playing it to find this happen! I play these games for light enjoyment, a good fap, and FUCKING Happy Ending!

If Dev are not giving that for a damn adult game they NEED TO FUCKING WARN PEOPLE! You just ruined my damn night now I have this shit weighing heavily on my mind I get into the personalities and the emotions of the characters and enjoy it for that very damn reason I don't read shit novels like Stephen King, Detective Novels, or Horror Novels!

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
OK this game just went into the shit pile! Fucking start it with Iris dying! FUCK YOU DEV! FUCK YOU!

This game has gone to shit! I have deleted both Discord Server and this game! Fucking DEV don't put in that they will be killing off main characters in the game so I wasted a lot of time playing it to find this happen! I play these games for light enjoyment, a good fap, and FUCKING Happy Ending!

If Dev are not giving that for a damn adult game they NEED TO FUCKING WARN PEOPLE! You just ruined my damn night now I have this shit weighing heavily on my mind I get into the personalities and the emotions of the characters and enjoy it for that very damn reason I don't read shit novels like Stephen King, Detective Novels, or Horror Novels!
First I'd like to say, he didn't kill off Iris. He said he wasn't planning to do this on the forum, and also in the game itself it shows her alive after having given birth to a baby.

Second, he warned us in the op, the story was intended to take a dark turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yenod and Shadowen

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
First I'd like to say, he didn't kill off Iris. He said he wasn't planning to do this on the forum, and also in the game itself it shows her alive after having given birth to a baby.

Second, he warned us in the op, the story was intended to take a dark turn.
Dark does not necessarily mean characters are going to die. This is a sensitive topic for me I recently had my Best Friend die so I get away from reality a bit by enjoying a good game. Lately this has become a curse like another game where the entire party was killed off but the single MC! Now Iris shooting herself in the head who I have developed and emotional bond with as an integral part of the story and the MC was just too much.

Developers need to be sensitive that some people like me have had recent deaths in real life and we need to be warned if a game is going to contain such depressing scenes as someone that can be considered to be a Main Character is killed! If your going to have death of any of the main characters than you need to warn people in the VERY BEGINNING before they even start playing! I am not depressed enough to kill myself but it has happened in the past people with depression play something depressing and end up committing suicide so lack of warnings is really Developers responsibility to make clear. Even novels you purchase or go read in library have a content warning.

Turning Dark I play a few games that are dark he kills demons and NPC's that are not part of the story are seen to be killed and died but their is no emotions behind it as you don't know them... you have no time invested into them emotionally they are just there. It is when there is going to be deaths of the main characters or party that warnings need to be applied. I get emotionally involved in these stories as someone that likes to read much of it is imagination and when a really funny scene happens you can see it in your mind and you laugh, sad scene your sad and such but outright death is not something I can face right now emotionally.

These in Red I would consider to be dark which we really haven't seen any of this much really so when he says it is going to take a dark turn I expected that below, but not an outright death of a main character.

Corruption, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Harem, Lesbian, Stripping, Virgin, Voyeurism, Romance, Sci-fi, Superpowers, Twins, Multiple endings

Avoidable: Futa/Trans, Humiliation, Prostitution, Slave, Spanking, Possession, Pregnancy

Avoidable-ish: Drugs, Mind Control (All sexual content featuring these tags is gonna be avoidable, but they will be used in non-sexual content, at certain points in the story.)

• Angry
Reactions: lGoOgLel

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Again, Iris isn't getting killed off. You see it evident in the game itself during a time skip. He even posted on this forum he wasn't planning to do that.

And regarding how dark it is or what content you need to warn regarding how dark a story gets is just an argument in semantics. You can remain invested and relaxed.

I'm personally going to sit this one out for a while because I don't like seeing Iris go through all that torment that pushes her to attempt suicide. I'll wait until the arc gets resolved. I'd suggest you do what I'm doing if you're in the same boat as me.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Again, Iris isn't getting killed off. You see it evident in the game itself during a time skip. He even posted on this forum he wasn't planning to do that.

And regarding how dark it is or what content you need to warn regarding how dark a story gets is just an argument in semantics. Iris isn't going to die. You can remain invested and relaxed.

I'm personally going to sit this one out for a while because I don't like seeing Iris go through all that torment that pushes her to attempt suicide. I'll wait until the arc gets resolved. I'd suggest you do what I'm doing if you're in the same boat as me.
definitely because this is way too dark for me. Hopefully it does not get this damn dark with other characters. It's beyond dark.

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
How much content is there in part 2 so far? Wondering if it's worth grabbing now or if I want to wait a while. And I don't mean just sexual content necessarily.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
UPCOMING/PLANNED:
Corruption, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Harem, Lesbian, Stripping, Virgin, Voyeurism, Romance, Sci-fi, Superpowers, Twins, Multiple endings

Avoidable: Futa/Trans, Humiliation, Prostitution, Slave, Spanking, Possession, Pregnancy
I have loved the story so far and I am fine with all the tags except for the lesbian one. I don't like my Li's getting sexually involved with anyone else whether they have a cock or not. Will the lesbian scenes involve my Li's and if so are they avoidable?

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I have loved the story so far and I am fine with all the tags except for the lesbian one. I don't like my Li's getting sexually involved with anyone else whether they have a cock or not. Will the lesbian scenes involve my Li's and if so are they avoidable?
Huh,, i don't think i ever seen you posting something that is not about lesbians,,,, at most you give reaction to someone reacting to your lesbian post.
You could just start doing a copy & paste you know,, would save you some time.
Just sayin...................

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Huh,, i don't think i ever seen you posting something that is not about lesbians,,,, at most you give reaction to someone reacting to your lesbian post.
You could just start doing a copy & paste you know,, would save you some time.
Just sayin...................
It is true my friend that I ask about that topic a lot. The tags can mean a lot of things, depending on how they will be implemented. If I don't ask then I wont know. I sub to several dozen creators both on Patreon and Subscribestar. All of them have three things in common. They are very talented, give their users choice over the fetishes they experience and I love their work. I don't expect the creator to change what they are planning to do for me but if I am going to invest my time, emotion and money into their art I think it is fair to ask what they intend. The problem a lot of us are facing in this genre right now is that because the harem is really popular many creators are also assuming that we want girl on girl content as well. For many of us that is not true. This creator has already made group sex avoidable so maybe since the protagonist is male that also means lesbian sex will also be avoidable. If that is true than I can happily sub to him as I love his work. I'm not sure why you are opposed to me asking but I don't ever object to anyone else's opinion or questions.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If I remember right, the only lesbian content is a threesome and its 100% avoidable.

Reactions: battali0n

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
If I remember right, the only lesbian content is a threesome and its 100% avoidable.
Does the "Lesbian" tag need sex? Or just a 'love' situation?

Because the game has at least 2 scenes of what could be called as 'lovey dovey' between 2 of the female LI's (between themselves, a situation/relationship/attraction that was there prior to the MC coming into the scene).

Other than that, there are at least 2 MFF threesomes that happen, although in the 2 that I remember... there wasn't any actual action between the 2 female partners, it was all focused on the MC (either what they were doing to/with him, or what he was doing to/with them).

Both the 'lovey dovey' and MFF sex scenes (at least those I remember) are 100% avoidable - what you see all depends on who you see, when you see them, and who you choose to have sexual relationships with. Also, in the 2 MFF threesomes I remember, you can choose either just the 1 girl (in which case the other does not appear) or involve both girls into the action.

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Does the "Lesbian" tag need sex? Or just a 'love' situation?

Because the game has at least 2 scenes of what could be called as 'lovey dovey' between 2 of the female LI's (between themselves, a situation/relationship/attraction that was there prior to the MC coming into the scene).

Other than that, there are at least 2 MFF threesomes that happen, although in the 2 that I remember... there wasn't any actual action between the 2 female partners, it was all focused on the MC (either what they were doing to/with him, or what he was doing to/with them).

Both the 'lovey dovey' and MFF sex scenes (at least those I remember) are 100% avoidable - what you see all depends on who you see, when you see them, and who you choose to have sexual relationships with. Also, in the 2 MFF threesomes I remember, you can choose either just the 1 girl (in which case the other does not appear) or involve both girls into the action.
Thank you for replying. I had avoided all group sex and since the lesbian tag was indicated as a future tag I was hoping the creator would give an idea of their intent. I don't remember the past scenes. It has been a while since I played so perhaps I just missed them. Usually when there is such a scene it is the creator hinting of what is to come. Hopefully not in this case. It sounds like the threesomes are exactly what I would like to occur in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowen
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes