DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Wdym that was sick a badass mc sitting in his throne alongside his harem
It's implied that the MC is possessed or not himself, why else would Iris be about to shoot the MC?

Unless the MC goes through a major personality change, it just doesn't make sense for him to sit on a throne with his harem beside him with that facial expression.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
It's implied that the MC is possessed or not himself, why else would Iris be about to shoot the MC?

Unless the MC goes through a major personality change, it just doesn't make sense for him to sit on a throne with his harem beside him with that facial expression.
Possessd? Nah I don't want that but if he hasn't then that's cool right

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Have you guys forgotten that The Chimera has the ability to shape-shift?
If memory serves, he still has 2 months left on his clock. (The teaser mentioned "6 months later" didn't it?)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Have you guys forgotten that The Chimera has the ability to shape-shift?
If memory serves, he still has 2 months left on his clock. (The teaser mentioned "6 months later" didn't it?)
Guess we have to wait for the first release of season 2 to find out what actually happened, and whether to keep playing or not, I don't want the MC to have a major personality change either.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
is this a sandbox game? i mean i dont see any tags of sandbox?
Not a sandbox. It's mostly a VN with choices. there are a few times where you get to choose different 'paths' for the story to take - ie you can pick 1 out of 3 places to spend time at during school break at some points. That's the closest it comes to a sandbox.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If you look at the Patron post, I think part 2 came out.
Yes, indeed. Three days ago. Now we can only wait. The last update was 3 months ago. I slowly forgot about this game. I hope in future development speed will increse, this was a game that was updated monthly, not very long ago.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Finally!
...please tell me it's still January in some timezones.
Yet again, apologies for all the delays. This was supposed to be out in mid-December, but life just kept throwing curveballs at me. I know that doesn't justify the massive delay, and I'll try to do better next time. Thank you for your patience!

Changelog:
->600+ images
-> 12 animations (1 scene, Ava)
-> Probably lotsa bugs. Like, seriously. Stuff just kept breaking the whole time. If you find any, please reach out to me.
-> Various QoL features/changes

I know I promised a bigger update, but I vastly underestimated the amount of trouble moving to a separate game would cause. I had more content planned for this version, but... well, I had to push it to the next one, or the update wouldn't have come out this month either. Once again, sincere apologies for that.

Download Links:

(Fixes a few minor but inconvenient bugs. Not required anymore, I've updated the links. Use this only if you downloaded before the fix was posted!)

About Android Builds:
So, I'll be preparing 2 android builds for each update now.
Android: update replaces the installed version of Trouble in Paradise Part 1.
PROS:
Less storage utilization
Ability to use saves from part 1 directly.
CONS:
Cannot view scenes from part 1 anymore

Android: standalone installs as a separate app.
PROS:
Can have both TiP parts 1&2 installed at the same time
CONS:
You will have to manually move your saves from the part 1 directory to the part 2 directory, or use the lost saves feature to recover progress

limabean1996

Feb 16, 2021
It seems like mc turns into a villain in part 2. Is there a less evil route, or am I condemned to live a life of crime and villainy.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes