Megustofel

Jul 15, 2023
Alrighty, ladies, gentlemen, and, uh, what's an honorary thingy for futas? Gentlefutas? Futaladies? Whichever one you prefer.

Episode 5 is out on Patreon for Pointy Ear Enthusiasts and above, so if you would like to play right now, that's the place! If you don't mind waiting, public release is in two weeks.

I've finally gotten around to making a channel as well. There isn't exactly much there yet, but it exists. I suppose I should add it to the game page and my signature as well.

I got some feedback a little while back regarding the game page here, so I'm going to rewrite it and change around the pictures a bit. If you read this like an hour or more after I've posted it I should've already done so, and I would greatly appreciate any feedback on it.
I seem to recall that I promised not to add renders from parts of the game that are not yet public... Let's just pretend I never said that, alright? Or you can just think of me as a big stinky liar, either is fine.

Maybe I'll get around to making a new banner in the coming weeks as well. Maybe...

Anyway, that's all for now.

Wait, hold on, I never answered this.

Yes! And let me upload it just so that this post has a pretty picture.
View attachment 3862727

Alright, that's all for now.

Cheers!
Ruru should know that according to dining etiquette it is prohibited to touch food with your hands

• Haha
Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
can someone tell me a summary till Ep4?
Up until episode 4?

MC dies -> Reincarnates -> Wants bigger dick -> Dick-embiggening too expensive -> Decides to form team in arena too make dough -> Team also doubles as a budding harem -> Arena bouts not making enough money -> So they gear up to go to a dungeon in ep4

That leaves out all of the... well... everything interesting in the entire game, I guess. But yeah, that's basically the plot up until then.
Trying to summarize all the characters and what they're up to is a bit bigger of a task then I'm up for at the moment. Basically, the demonic futa maid (Ruru) is trying to screw everyone, and get MC to screw her. That's the most important bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quandin

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Up until episode 4?

MC dies -> Reincarnates -> Wants bigger dick -> Dick-embiggening too expensive -> Decides to form team in arena too make dough -> Team also doubles as a budding harem -> Arena bouts not making enough money -> So they gear up to go to a dungeon in ep4

That leaves out all of the... well... everything interesting in the entire game, I guess. But yeah, that's basically the plot up until then.
Trying to summarize all the characters and what they're up to is a bit bigger of a task then I'm up for at the moment. Basically, the demonic futa maid (Ruru) is trying to screw everyone, and get MC to screw her. That's the most important bit.
no, that was actually perfect, thank you, i just needed the broader plot recap, my mind somehow manages to fill in the rest.

Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes