3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No thanks, but you do you. I would like the tags so I and others know where the game is going an not to waste our time downloading and playing a cuck, beta or skank.
Per this site's rules, tags are for current content. Notes can be used for revealing future content.
As for the other, I am able to follow along a fictional character in an adult game without becoming that character. Same as if I'm reading a book or watching a movie. Not once did I think I was actually Harry Potter or Indiana Jones. Kudos to you for taking your games so seriously.

Since I have seen you in other similar conversations on other posts, I am curious as to why you would choose to even make a comment. It's obvious this isn't your type of game. Do you just feel the need to vent?

I shouldn't assume. You're probably just looking out for others.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Per this site's rules, tags are for current content. Notes can be used for revealing future content.
As for the other, I am able to follow along a fictional character in an adult game without becoming that character. Same as if I'm reading a book or watching a movie. Not once did I think I was actually Harry Potter or Indiana Jones. Kudos to you for taking your games so seriously.

Since I have seen you in other similar conversations on other posts, I am curious as to why you would choose to even make a comment. It's obvious this isn't your type of game. Do you just feel the need to vent?

I shouldn't assume. You're probably just looking out for others.
My original post was as innocuous and unoffensive as you can get, a simple request asking the Dev or Mods for a more accurate discrimination of the game. My second, in response to yours and like I said, you do you. If that's what you're into, be happy.

Yes, Tags of future content are the norm, and for good reason. No one wants to waste the time or bandwidth on a novel or movie and find the discretion bogus, and instead of watching a RomCom or thriller you find yourself reading or watching a a story about skanks, losers and simps with self-esteem issues and a humiliation fetish. The same is true of the games here. Honesty in advertising, it's not that hard.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My original post was as innocuous and unoffensive as you can get, a simple request asking the Dev or Mods for a more accurate discrimination of the game. My second, in response to yours and like I said, you do you. If that's what you're into, be happy.

Yes, Tags of future content are the norm, and for good reason. No one wants to waste the time or bandwidth on a novel or movie and find the discretion bogus, and instead of watching a RomCom or thriller you find yourself reading or watching a a story about skanks, losers and simps with self-esteem issues and a humiliation fetish. The same is true of the games here. Honesty in advertising, it's not that hard.
I can't say what is or isn't normal. I can only point out what the rules are.
BTW, I did not find anything in your comments offensive. I was just making conversation. :)

Reactions: Reese286

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Way too long for a 0.1 version, took me the whole weekend and today after work to complete such a grindfest :devilish::devilish::devilish:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Way too long for a 0.1 version, took me the whole weekend and today after work to complete such a grindfest :devilish::devilish::devilish:
I actually went back to make sure I was in the right thread. LOL

I do see where they took down the pics on the original post that weren't in game yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what's up with the Penis Snake? Can I use it to be a Futa? That would be dope!
So you want a sentient cock that talks back and when you need him the most he can just say "Naaaaah not feeling it today." staying all limp and occasionally snorts? :unsure: :sneaky: I wouldn't call that dope but would be funny for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: RellikMD

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So you want a sentient cock that talks back and when you need him the most he can just say "Naaaaah not feeling it today." staying all limp and occasionally snorts? :unsure: :sneaky: I wouldn't call that dope but would be funny for sure.
I haven't played the game yet. Why is there even a Dick Snake, and it can talk?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
This game gives me hope to play a truly FEMALE story. Without any stinking shit for boys-puberty about lesbian harems

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I haven't played the game yet. Why is there even a Dick Snake, and it can talk?
Supernatural tag is missing i suppose. It can talk. Not the type you want to have embedded into your body i should say :whistle:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Dear developer. Do not believe the lies that are written to you. They allegedly want lesbianism ? If they wanted it, all the other games were made for them. But they are still here. Because they're lying. They want only one thing - a big male dick ! Otherwise, why did they choose a rare female game, and not a hundred million male harem lol ?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes