3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
maybe add fantasy or some tag like that. I hope for a corruption story, but its the usual bullshit with magic/demons stuff.

Then there is not much content. And besides fem. prot and big tits all tags are not present in the game and more or less planned tags.

Oh and you cant skip (read) content ... that is a no go.

It is more on the level of a demo/intro and not a 0.1 imho.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1425314
Troubled Existence [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough Mod will show hints in dialogues and enables Rollback & Skip.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Something must have gone wrong, because I see what I am supposed to get, and this is what I am getting.

1632785026376.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Something must have gone wrong, because I see what I am supposed to get, and this is what I am getting.

View attachment 1425622
Indeed I see the problem, I'm the one that screw that, inside the JokerMod folder there's a folder name script that should be inside the game folder, I will fix that in the WT Post, thank you

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Stepson is being bullied. Husband has problem with gangsters.
Let me guess! NTR will play a big role here.
If she is cheating it is not NTR... in NTR games MC has to be subject of cheating, not cheater. So our fatty MC has to be cheated by hubby to be NTR game.

Anyway i can't understand this anti-NTR hysteria in general. It became grotesque. Huge warnings "NTR content" in game and at games' OP here. Like you are not going to play game but go into Chernobyl reactor without suit. If your MC is cheated, it is not you personally, just random male/female render that you'll erase from your HDD in near future.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty good, I can't believe there's an actual living dad/husband in the game :p
I liked the surprise ending :sneaky:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
finished first playing. if vampire dildo continues to be a part of game it's not for me.
anyway recent female mcs and support charachters are all fat with ridduculously huge boobs affected so much by gravity that panties started to be new bras.
cmmon i like big tits, but this mc needs revers plastic surgery and major liposuction followed by permanent gym membership

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's a woman, my god those volumes everywhere!!!
The game started as a classic but then the dildo .....errrmmm WHAT !!:ROFLMAO:
I wasn't expecting that, let's hope that game goes on with the crazy stuff and i will love it!

Reactions: belovedeggs

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Oh my God... This is a female protagonist game. Can you stop fucking arguing about NTR when that kind of discussion doesn't even have any place here?

That said...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, is her husband one of those members here in F95zone that goes around in threads hating on big tits? He sure seems like it.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes