3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hello world! I'm here to bring you good news.

We have almost finished creating an Alpha Version to show you how the game will look like. We've redone the GUI, completed the HUD and created most of the environments of the protagonist's house, we just need to finish adding the last events, so the coding doors are missing.
It was an intense week of work, we basically did nothing but work on the game. We were very unsure about the end result, but we pulled it off in the end. Everything SEEMS to be working well.
Don't expect much content because we spent all the time on creating the structure of the game, as I said before, this is a point & click, and the structure is much more complex.

This week we will probably release the Alpha Version.
Meanwhile, here are some of the male characters:
George (55 yo) - Sarah's husband
He is MC's father, recently married to Sarah. His first wife, mother of MC and Christine passed away a long time ago. George is a tireless worker. He adores his children, but he has some problems with his wife, sexual problems.

Alex (20yo) - Mary's foster son, best friend of the MC
Alex had a very difficult life before he met Mary. Her father is an alcoholic, and he never knew his mother. He was placed in Mary's care. He met MC at school and they immediately became good friends, although... they don't always get along.

We're creating the game based mostly on your feedback, so leave a comment if you want about what you'd like to see in the game in the future.
See you soon!

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Here the Alpha Version 0.0.1

Is just to give you an idea of what the game will look like from now on.

PC:

MAC:

In version 0.0.2 there will be the first full day, there will be some hot content about Sarah and we will introduce the new characters. ^^

See you soon!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Hello world! I'm here to bring you good news.

We have almost finished creating an Alpha Version to show you how the game will look like. We've redone the GUI, completed the HUD and created most of the environments of the protagonist's house, we just need to finish adding the last events, so the coding doors are missing.
It was an intense week of work, we basically did nothing but work on the game. We were very unsure about the end result, but we pulled it off in the end. Everything SEEMS to be working well.
Don't expect much content because we spent all the time on creating the structure of the game, as I said before, this is a point & click, and the structure is much more complex.

This week we will probably release the Alpha Version.
Meanwhile, here are some of the male characters:
George (55 yo) - Sarah's husband
He is MC's father, recently married to Sarah. His first wife, mother of MC and Christine passed away a long time ago. George is a tireless worker. He adores his children, but he has some problems with his wife, sexual problems.

Alex (20yo) - Mary's foster son, best friend of the MC
Alex had a very difficult life before he met Mary. Her father is an alcoholic, and he never knew his mother. He was placed in Mary's care. He met MC at school and they immediately became good friends, although... they don't always get along.

We're creating the game based mostly on your feedback, so leave a comment if you want about what you'd like to see in the game in the future.
See you soon!
"George (55 yo) - Sarah's husband
He is MC's father, recently married to Sarah"

So we're no longer playing Sarah ? Was this a feedback from the patreons ? Just asking, I've not been following what happened with the game.
Bummer if Sarah is no longer the MC..... but I'll still give the game a chance, as long as Sarah's still in it
Thanks for your hard work, devs

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
So we're no longer playing Sarah ? Was this a feedback from the patreons ?
I really don't know more than you...
...I'm not a patron for this game and those posts were available to public, it just happen that I was the first in this community to pass on his patron's and decided to post them here.

The game changes (male protag, sister, etc) surprises me too.

I'm not against the IC games in general but as I'm not a fan of antipathetic sisters I may pass on this one.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I really don't know more than you...
...I'm not a patron for this game and those posts were available to public, I just happen to be the first in this community to pass on his patron's and decided to post them here.

The game changes (male protag, sister, etc) surprises me too.

I'm not against the IC games in general but as I'm not a fan of antipathetic sisters I may pass on this one.
Thanks for that, man and for your answer
I do hope the game won't change that much, got a tad attached to that demon dildo

Reactions: filochard

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Honestly, it's a completely different game now. "Twenty" year old MC who looks twelve-ish, sandbox (kill me), and a story straight from the generic incest game boilerplate.

There are so few female protagonist games available that don't lean on: blackmail, rape, the protagonist making the stupidest possible decision at every available opportunity, and every male inhabitant of the in-game universe being 1000 years old, 700 pounds, a horny tween, or a serial rapist.

I was kinda hoping this might end up the rare female protag game that didn't rush into all of those tropes immediately.

Technically, I guess I got my wish. Stupid monkey's paw.

ssssczfs.gif

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
Pre-Alpha Troubled Existence Alpha [pre-0.0(0).Pre-Alpha.0a.0.0.pre-0.01 Alpha] [MYLF3D] Pre-Aplha-Alpha

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes