3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Geez, from a promising game to a generic one + sandbox/freeroam on top of that. Too bad. Good luck, but I'm out too.

Reactions: Gudil

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
what the fuck? Why the all it changed into male protagonist all tha saden?

I'm out. It was funny with female protaonist. Not interested to play anymore. Good luck to the dev.

P.s.: I was hoping to see more about female proagonist but. Now I never gonna see how thing gonna progress. Really :cry:

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
After four months of development it remains almost at the starting point, in this way I lose interest (it seems like another dev trying to attack the caravan) ... good luck.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well I had not followed this game because it was FMC and I decided to see the thread to know what change, mann this thread can get interesting after what I saw, the demo was FMC but now is it an MMC? and I suppose that age is to avoid problems or a patch since the mc does not look 20 years old :KEK: ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev, imo you do what you want with your game, but attracting an audience with the demo and then changing it completely is rare.
I suppose it is necessary to change the overview and some images of the op,maybe some planned tags in genre spoiler and some Dev notes could help too.

Well other than that,Good Luck Dev. (I think you're going to need it)

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well I had not followed this game because it was FMC and I decided to see the thread to know what change, mann this thread can get interesting after what I saw, the demo was FMC but now is it an MMC? and I suppose that age is to avoid problems or a patch since the mc does not look 20 years old :KEK: ...

Dev, imo you do what you want with your game, but attracting an audience with the demo and then changing it completely is rare.
I suppose it is necessary to change the overview and some images of the op,maybe some planned tags in genre spoiler and some Dev notes could help too.

Well other than that,Good Luck Dev. (I think you're going to need it)
Same thing happened to Forgive.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a game that has a similar composition to this game?
Please tell me.
Like uncomfortable cohabitation with step son.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
"Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides."

Margaret Thatcher

I see happening many times that an unexperienced (in life) developers believes that can make happy all his audience changing and modifying the game based on "feedbacks"
If you have a game/plot in mind.. execute your plan.. and just do minor adjustments based on audience feedback...

You promised a story about Sarah... and now we found this young disgusting asexual teenager being the MC.. so silly

Last edited:

SirDemoN

Nov 14, 2018
What happened to the first game? The one where the woman was the protagonist, where everything was perfect? This Alpha was very strange, but I wish you good luck in the development.

Reactions: 88Michele88

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The original sounded like it was following the exact plot of A Wife and Mother except maybe with real sex and corruption. This one just sounds like a hundred other games on this site where dude wants to fuck his landlady and roommates.

Reactions: Gudil

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
"Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides."

Margaret Thatcher

This often so often to unexperienced (in life) developers that believe they can make all the audience happy.
If you have a game/plot in mind.. execute your plan.. and just do minor adjustments based on audience feedback...

You promised a story about Sarah... and now we found this young disgusting asexual teenager being the MC.. so silly
I agree. I only just found this one so it's not a big deal to me and I personally don't play adult games with a female protagonist. I have nothing against them per say it's just hard for me as a male to relate to the MC. There is a big difference between taking feedback into consideration and tweaking something and completely knuckling under and letting everyone else dictate how you make "your" game. Switching the sex of the MC is a huge change and I think it's going to bite the dev in the ass. All they effectively did was lose what player base they already had.

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 1425314
Troubled Existence [Alpha v0.0.1] Walkthrough Mod [ABANDONED]
The walkthrough Mod will show hints in the choices and enables Rollback & Skip.

Note: There are no more points in the game at this point, there's no need for a WT Mod.

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

MEGA file is gone.

and MIXDROP link doesnt open for me idk why, never does.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes