VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Enjoying the game but I don't understand why the coma story line. Why not just have him meet his parents they give him words of wisdom then he wakes up why the supernatural stuff. Kinda weakens the story.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Enjoying the game but I don't understand why the coma story line. Why not just have him meet his parents they give him words of wisdom then he wakes up why the supernatural stuff. Kinda weakens the story.
Otherwise there would have not been any lewd scenes (Dev's words).
But I agree with you, all this supernatural stuff doesn't make sense...

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney You don't have to play that "Supernatural" part as you call it just chose mom and you will not see anything of it, or not much.

Adhdclassic I had to get some time flow down the river, a Preg test need som time to show some results ;)
Yeah i could have it done by only telling "14 days later" but hmmm it wouldn't be me if i had done so.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2023
OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney It's your choice i won't rush the story...
Sixty percent of the time the N in VN stands for Novel every time. I don't think the MC being in a coma and dealing with the play that is unfolding in his head all that far fetched. We all dream weird shit when we sleep so it is not a stretch that after being stabbed and poisoned that he is on a crazy trip with all the drugs in his system. However, even if the supernatural element is being brought into the story it doesn't detract from the main themes that Thunder has been gracing us with if anything it is more backstory and character development. I for one enjoy your work and look forward to the next update.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,34 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,34 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.0.27 -> v0.0.28 Fix [298 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.0.28 -> v0.0.28 Fix [6,33 MB]
Attached to this post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes