VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Who the fuck is Vellia and why is she pregnant with no back story??? There are getting to be too many girls in this game to remember and not enough story...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Who the fuck is Vellia and why is she pregnant with no back story??? There are getting to be too many girls in this game to remember and not enough story...
She is the one who MC 'rescued' from her abusing husband at the office when he was interviewing people.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
She was being abused by her husband because she went to the job interview witrhout "his authorization" in the previous update. The MC saved her and offered a job, place to stay and to adopt the kid as his if she was interested

I mean, it didnt happened at the start of the game, those were pretty recent events

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Boring as __________ (put your own word in). little to no animation. What moment is seen is like watching a stick figure with no joints walking. Just really sad from my point of view. Sorry to say, But best of luck. Game on ignore.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Weasel_Face it was on day4 (0.0.17) and there was a story too.
Sorry I have a question regarding the part where you say there isn't going to be ntr but other men exists and main girls may fuck with them before they have been recruited to MC's side, after that they will be faithful to MC. Whats the exact meaning of recruiting that you refer to ? the first time they kiss or fuck? or after MC confess his love?

Also when you say there wont be any sharing except for maybe some lesbian sex scenes between women of MC' Harem but would it be optional?

Thank you so much in advance for answering it and I like godmother model I hope she isn't completely shaved in order to look like a real milf :).

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
rikudolazero I think recruting is the wrong word, better to say take them out of problems and help them. And they fall in love.

sharing is here the wrong word too i think, I see it more as lovely triples. MC dont like to share his girls.
If you see the twins its not sharing its a nice triple fun time.
But there could be a lesbian couple who wants a nice cock sometime.
Optional, I'm not sure. (but before this happens there will be a poll)

Edith (The Godmother) has minimal public hair (I dont like too much)

Happy to answer your questions.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I try.. I really try to like this. But until it has some sort of writer/editor/1st language English speaking type of person onboard it really won't get many Patreons. Think that is the number one problem.. among a handful of them.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Just tried this game for the first time and stopped soon after. So basically is this game kinetic novel because so far every relationship is forced on MC without any choices? Will this get better later on? If not, please put kinetic novel tag on as well.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So I noticed the mc told Freja's mother he wants her to "change" (act more girly, nice clothes, makeup) will he ask her to grow her her out? just curious.
Man the sex scenes are hard to watch with all the flashes I thought I was going to have a seizure. :LOL:
Some translation/grammar issues like "here I'm" instead of "I'm here"
Overall its pretty good.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
BarbarrossaNA we have, MJ is native english speaking (he is from USA). Hmmmm

Strykker TL had a kinetik novel tag, I dont know why it is gone. (I will try to get it added again. sorry)

punisher2099 Okay less flashes from now on.
Freja hmmm she is not every ones type of girl, so I wanted her a bit more girly if she is with the mc. (She scares me a little bit.)
With her I was thinking eventunally as optional. (But I'm not sure atm.)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Both compressed and regular PC version doesn't allow me to make any choices. I always get the white screen error message. I hit ignore but unfortunately it won't let me move on.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Okay, where are you in game?
Elisabeth in the club. The pink fox chick left and Elisabeth is coming onto the MC. When it asks how I should proceed with her I get the error message and it doesn't let me actually choose an option. I click ignore and it says I choose wrong try again.

Reactions: Cornfield

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
do you have the error mesage for me please.

let me check it

edit: Have clicked trough it works.
please test it and switch the walktrough mod on in the options.

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Ah okay, looks like your savegame is from a version before the Walkthrough mode
Lets test it so:

make a right click --> go to preferences and try to change the walkthrough mode.

If this doesn't work try this:

take the script.rpy file from this attachment and put it into the game folder overwrite the old one.

<--- Link to the script file

Start a new Game and enter the playername after that it has a jump to the club location.

Reactions: D Dog
3.30 star(s) 26 Votes