4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
So let's analyze.
- there was supposed to be a replacement of the engine, it was not.
- does not load the only animated scene.
- the weight has changed ch3 2.05 GB ch4 619MB
- the story keeps the level, unfortunately. It would be easier to ignore it if the level dropped

I hope the next update will be a lot faster.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
MAC version doesn't even work.

Can load the game and hear sounds but the picture is blank.
To solve this:

open terminal

type:

chmod +x

right click the game file and select show package contents

go to the file Contents > MacOs > True Bond

drag this file to terminal

hit enter

should open now

Oct 28, 2017
What a scammer ..! just imagine paying for this crap :ROFLMAO: . The guy is even a liar too Wasn't it suppose to be on renpy as per the progress report it was like 85 percent on coding. I pity those who paid for the game and those who defended him and I can assume some still would:BootyTime:. Seems like he only released whatever he made as an update after his page got a review. At least one thing went right:ROFLMAO:.

uncle sam

Nov 24, 2017
Hmm Waited for this update to be something beter like Mc having Finaly that Milfs Ass and Pussy Fucked ...But whole update is nothing ...The only Good Thing Milf is Hot :love:(y) Other than that content is low (Only Husband fucking her and nothing)

Would love to be Renpy version (y)Because Game goes black and doesnt show npc's (n)
I suppose this will be past half of the game. It's the main reason of this game after all.

uncle sam

Nov 24, 2017
So let's analyze.
- there was supposed to be a replacement of the engine, it was not.
- does not load the only animated scene.
- the weight has changed ch3 2.05 GB ch4 619MB
- the story keeps the level, unfortunately. It would be easier to ignore it if the level dropped

I hope the next update will be a lot faster.
Hi. What is supposed to be the animated scene of the new update?

Reactions: porotropo

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
To solve this:

open terminal

type:

chmod +x

hit enter

should open now
Used this method to open the game. But once opened, it's just black screen with only interface shown.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
To solve this:

open terminal

type:

chmod +x

hit enter

should open now
Yeah I did that, that's the fix if the game won't open.

The game does open, it's just that the images won't load.

Reactions: Mountaingamer

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
I like the game. Like it enough to type this words up (which I don't do often). Ultra slow pace of development is, hence, disappointing/sad. But I'm not going to rant about, since I don't pay anything.

I just WISH there was more and faster, since I like it quite a lot. Beautiful 3D art and the lady, luv the build-up and the teasing. Reminds me of that one other game... don't remember the name. There was a big chested wife there and a cheating/sharing routes. Had a lot of build-up and teasing too.

But yeah, glad it's not dead and there was an update! Now just need to not crave more of it for 4-12 months, till there's 1-3 more new updates.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes