4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

RUNDMC

Jan 29, 2018
Pretty good game, one of the best on this site id say. But pacing in this chapter was a bit slow, bit off compared to previous chapters, lots of scenes with potential that wasn't used.

cgtc

Apr 1, 2020
This game is really promising and dev is great at rendering and creating teasing scenes.

The problem is the pace of work, too slow, and the lack of feedback/information. I hope Cloudlet gets his patreon account back and this serves him as a wake-up call to learn from mistakes.

I think part 4 update keeps incresing climax and it's bigger than the prevoius two (part 4 aprox has the size of part 2 + part 3). It's not a bad episode. My congrats to the dev but plz, try to be faster and/or give more accurate info or else it seems that you are fooling us.

Finally, it's very worrying they have to quarantine his patreon account for CLoudlet to react and publish an update

PS: In case anyone is wondering: there are some teasing/erotic scenes and nothin more.

Last edited:

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
I hope Cloudlet gets his patreon account back and this serves him as a wake-up call to learn from mistakes.

Finally, it's very worrying they have to quarantine his patreon account for CLoudlet to react and publish an update

The level of clueless here is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: DearLegend37

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Dev good game, but not showing any of pictures when she is getting humped in the bed by the husband and the kid looks into the room. The assets are in the folder but they are not showing in the storyline, the screen goes white and the kid walks away the same thing happens again when he comes back from the toilet and looks again. So we can't see the yummy mummy getting it on. This is on pc. Oh I borrowed the assets and made an MP4 file attached to show the great scenes that are missing. I have looped them, this is the second bedroom scene when the mc is on the way back to his bed, the first scene was a bit meh :) hope you can fix this as it looks like a bug. Love the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Dev good game, but not showing any of pictures when she is getting humped in the bed by the husband and the kid looks into the room. The assets are in the folder but they are not showing in the storyline, the screen goes white and the kid walks away the same thing happens again when he comes back from the toilet and looks again. So we can't see the yummy mummy getting it on. This is on pc.
If he comes here and answers you, I swear I'll make myself a monk.
View attachment 1629987

Sergi

Jan 25, 2018
La espera valió la pena :pags Este juego tiene un gran potencial, ¡uno de los mejores aquí! ¡¡Pero cloudlet por favor, quiero ver el próximo capítulo este año!! Al menos avísanos si tienes algún problema con la actualización, buen trabajo y ESPERO VER MÁS !!PRONTO!!
(Pon más ranuras para guardar)

Last edited:
Reactions: porotropo

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Wait a couple of years...:ROFLMAO:
Yea. No TY. I hate the slow burn in games now. Too many games have murdered this premise for me to give it a shot. Ill keep lurking the thread and reading the awesome comments or memes until I see something significant.

Reactions: jaredforks
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes