4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The update would be good if the dev didn't take so much time, because of that (and because I know the next one will take as much time if not more) it feels lacking.
I love teasing and slowburn but you HAVE to bring updates out timely otherwise it is just annoying blueballing.

I will wait a couple of updates and try it out again by the end of the year... hopefully we get more than one...

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
dont be too harsh...winter breeze is hard on renpy games, unity are much more resistant:WeSmart:
fingers crossed now he will make the most of that short period in between winter cold and summer heat, as that is the only part of the year he can renpy port this before next autumn :HideThePain:
Renpy is a lot more forgiven when modifying a save, Unity not so much lol

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
The update would be good if the dev didn't take so much time, because of that (and because I know the next one will take as much time if not more) it feels lacking.
I love teasing and slowburn but you HAVE to bring updates out timely otherwise it is just annoying blueballing.

I will wait a couple of updates and try it out again by the end of the year... hopefully we get more than one...
Maybe he rich and don't need the money. hobby for some lol

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I guess what gets me is all the tags for a game an no content of the sort in the game yet lmao seems like faults hope and dreams :ROFLMAO:

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
His Patreon is on again.
I really like this game. Although I think I'll wait for a couple of updates the next time I play it (if I can wait) because I find the content scarce.
I don't mind that it goes slowly and I think it's good that it takes its time (if you could do everything with Jessica from the beginning it would take the fun out of it).
I especially liked that it changes the Unity system.

Oct 28, 2017
I enjoyed it quite a bit already, without any sex scenes per se. So I'll be waiting for more content in general here, not necessarily for a sex scene. And isn't that what we all here do, with the games-in-development that we like? ;)

Though the trick is in NOT waiting. If you can just forget about particular games, enjoy lots of other things instead... and then in 2 years go "oh heeeey, this game is still around! and it had numerous updates. cool, lots of stuff for me to fap on". That's the easiest and healthiest way, IMO (if you can manage to not obsess/crave).
Okayyy..!
You know you could have just said " I'm not waiting ":BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Freki.g

Mindaugas

Apr 2, 2021
View attachment 1119617

Overview:
Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-01
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: Cloudlet -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Part 4
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: -
MEGA - -
Linux
(Ch.1 Part 3): MEGA - - -

Extra:
Fan Art

View attachment 1120393 View attachment 1120394 View attachment 1120395 View attachment 1120397 View attachment 1120398 View attachment 1120400 View attachment 1120401
Android

Reactions: Kobudo27

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
Im always impressed by the quality of both the writing and the renders. Love the teasing, hope the relationship keeps evolving slowy but steadily. Dont listen to the ppl that want sex in every update, what you are doing is perfect. Buuut i do have to say the updates take painfully long to come out and they are very short wich makes it abit difficult to support. I kinda keep going on and off with that. Anyway looking forward to the next update, you truly are one of the most talented developers ive ever come across. Good luck on your incredible game, hope we get to see it completed.

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
Im always impressed by the quality of both the writing and the renders. Love the teasing, hope the relationship keeps evolving slowy but steadily. Dont listen to the ppl that want sex in every update, what you are doing is perfect. Buuut i do have to say the updates take painfully long to come out and they are very short wich makes it abit difficult to support. I kinda keep going on and off with that. Anyway looking forward to the next update, you truly are one of the most talented developers ive ever come across. Good luck on your incredible game, hope we get to see it completed.
I agree with your humble opinion, I just hope I don't see 10 updates of constant busses between them

Reactions: peterpan02

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey, cd into game folder using terminal, then use command
chmod -R 755 file.app

where "file.app" is a name of the game, it should help
Alternatively, you can just drag the app in the terminal window after the command instead of changing the directory. Less typing.

Reactions: ludobico
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes