• Right-click the app
• Click Show Package Contents
• Open the Contents folder
• Open the MacOS folder
• Open a new Finder window.
• Go to your Applications folder.
• Open the Utilities folder
• Open Terminal
• Type in (without the quotes) "chmod +x " (note the space after +x)
• Go to the first Finder window without hitting enter in Terminal
• Drag the file with the same name as the app (and without an extension), and drop it into the Terminal window.
• Click on the Terminal window and hit enter.

Then you should have permission to open it.

This should be pinned on 1st page :D

Reactions: ludobico

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
Im always impressed by the quality of both the writing and the renders. Love the teasing, hope the relationship keeps evolving slowy but steadily. Dont listen to the ppl that want sex in every update, what you are doing is perfect. Buuut i do have to say the updates take painfully long to come out and they are very short wich makes it abit difficult to support. I kinda keep going on and off with that. Anyway looking forward to the next update, you truly are one of the most talented developers ive ever come across. Good luck on your incredible game, hope we get to see it completed.
I have the same opinion. Difficult to support the game when the updates are so far away.
This update have 15 minute of gameplay.....so paying a subscription hummmm
But the game is soo GOOD!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This fix worked for me on macOS Catalina:

• Right-click the app
• Click Show Package Contents
• Open the Contents folder
• Open the MacOS folder
• Open a new Finder window.
• Go to your Applications folder.
• Open the Utilities folder
• Open Terminal
• Type in (without the quotes) "chmod +x " (note the space after +x)
• Go to the first Finder window without hitting enter in Terminal
• Drag the file with the same name as the app (and without an extension), and drop it into the Terminal window.
• Click on the Terminal window and hit enter.

Then you should have permission to open it.
This was the best method that allowed me to open the Update on a Mac from FirstLadyTybalt. Pretty straightforward to follow and all the better for it. :) :coffee:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
he already got his patreon account suspended. its only a matter of time until he has no subscribestar as well
Why? The reason why a lot of devs are switching to SS is because their rules aren't as strict as patreons'. I don't see any reason for them to suspend his account on there.

Reactions: filochard

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Judging by how much he is currently making on subscribestar I think it's safe to assume he is not doing this full time. I would love to have bigger and more frequent updates as well but right now it doesn't seem possible.
To be fair developers all have different circumstances and even those in the best ones doesn’t necessarily guarantee regular updates.

This is still a pretty good game, but don’t expect the regularity snd your won’t be overly disappointed.:coffee:

Reactions: filochard

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
blank screen in sex scenes when i started the game again what do i do. my pc is not mac

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes