4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Congratulations for this game. Original and emotional... Hahaha fucking father, he is a bullshit... Of course he will have what he deserves. On the other hand its a pity to be waiting for the next update

Reactions: BABaracus

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I second this request! Was forced to sacrifice some great savepoints from part 1. :cry:
You can have mine, i never use them anyway, always play from the begining :D

But seriously though, how do you run out of saves in a kinetic novel?

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
i dont remember if last version( ch 1 p 3 )had music but there is no music in this version (ch 1 p 4) except when skipping , does i have a problem or there is no music ?
Around the end of part 3 there was a pretty well made montage with background music, so yes there is music in the VN, I don't know how often though..

• Angry
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
*how to get a 10th grade character without breaking Patreon TOS*

Anyway, I like the writing.

Last edited:

TrapLord999

Oct 8, 2021
Cloudlet this game is great. Story and Animation-wise. I saw a lot of guys complaining about your release frequency. I also hope that next updates will come much faster than this one. And guys you DONT have to pay for this game so why you so mad and try to cancel him. At the end its his decission, when to drop. Supporting him on patreon is not mandatory, so if you dont like him cancel his patreon. Its that easy! I m quite sure him reading those mean comments will make him less motivated to continue.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I personally don't care that much about cucking or stealing the wifes of others in these games, but the husband is so annoying that I am actually looking forward to cucking him.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes