4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Clearly we all like the content and all the negativity will just discourage the creator from making more of it.
It won't, why would it? I like doing the game. It will just discourage me from reading this thread just like it did before. Last time I've been here was in the summer or so.

It wasn't ready a month ago, that's exactly why it wasn't released before. And I'm not really sure what 200 patrons you're talking about. You mean couple days ago? My patreon page got suspended due to contents of True Bond. And was unsuspended after I removed True Bond from patreon. Which happened after the release. And then I informed my patrons that True Bond is moving to SubStar exclusively and they started either moving there too or unsubbing if they didn't want to. Or staying there. It's up to them.

Also:
Hi Dev good game, but not showing any of pictures when she is getting humped in the bed by the husband and the kid looks into the room. The assets are in the folder but they are not showing in the storyline, the screen goes white and the kid walks away the same thing happens again when he comes back from the toilet and looks again. So we can't see the yummy mummy getting it on. This is on pc. Oh I borrowed the assets and made an MP4 file attached to show the great scenes that are missing. I have looped them, this is the second bedroom scene when the mc is on the way back to his bed, the first scene was a bit meh :) hope you can fix this as it looks like a bug. Love the game.
You can switch to frame animations in the menu. It's some problem with codecs.
If he comes here and answers you, I swear I'll make myself a monk.
View attachment 1629987
:sneaky:

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I did communicate via pms with anyone who wanted to. Here or in discord/patreon/substar. You don't need to be a sub to do that. As for my subs - you shouldn't worry about them, they are not hostages that are being strongarmed into anything, they are all grown-up adequate people, I'm sure they can decide for themselves if someone deserves their support or not.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Patreon/Substar: where I posted pictures, some thoughts etc. And I did answer questions. The lacking month was January, yeah, because I wasn't visiting patreon/discord, even my email, I was focused on finishing the update. I found out my patreon was suspended when I came there to release the update. Then I found out patreon staff was trying to get in touch with me for several days before even suspending it.
Yes, I've made several big mistakes during development, on top of that I lost some scenes that I had to redo and it took much more time than expected. I realize that, and I was very stressed about it myself. I am so relieved to finally release the update and get rid of that stress that I even came here knowing beforehand about the amount of negative comments. I'm so relieved that even those can't shake me!

Hey mr dev, love the game. would it be possible to add more/unlimited save pages? thanks. Also, will there be a gallery? ik atm theres like not really any sex scenes, but yeah.
There will be a gallery, yes. Right now it has 1 image in 2 variations, I was testing some unusual stuff for it and left it there. In fact, you can check it out if you want, press on "by Cloudlet" in the main menu and Extras button will unlock.
Will add more pages eventually. Or Ren'Py will fix it by itself.

Page was suspended due to True Bond's contents, specifically, Danny. And the page was unsuspended after I removed TB from it. Still not released there and won't be.

People pm me all the time asking how I did this and that, what software I use, what tutorials to watch etc. And I reply, I show and explain, point in the right direction, if I'm able to. You never did.
Well, who would want to read 30 tons of shit about himself? I'm a thinskinned snowflake crybaby, after all.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I need to say that this game its 10/10 ! fuck not only knows how to make u horny, dev know how to make u laught haha i love this work! and for sure will cheek Substar ;)

keep ur work ^^ coz this game its a diamond!

BTW, will be any selection on future? like a free roam or something like that to be more interactive.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I noticed bunch of people here mentioning a black screen when ex scenes to be shown, but for me its like a bright white screens instead.
Anyone else is getting the bright white or the black one and if so is there a fix for either of them? :unsure:

Reactions: Nocro32510

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I noticed bunch of people here mentioning a black screen when ex scenes to be shown, but for me its like a bright white screens instead.
Anyone else is getting the bright white or the black one and if so is there a fix for either of them? :unsure:
If you mean animations - have you tried switching to frame anims in options?
If you mean all images appearing as black or, in your case, white - are you using webp or non-webp version? Non-webp version should fix that.
- can be downloaded from here.

Reactions: Heffer and kyxlian

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I have tried both the webp and non-webp versions of Chapter 4, both yield the same results. Luckily the game does not crash or even throw out an error, but the animated bedroom sex scene wont play.

If I turn on Frame Animations in Settings then i get a WHITE screen instead of the animation. If I turn frame animations off then I get a BLACK screen instead. I can still see the text box on the screen in both cases during the White/Black screen.

This was tested on Windows 7. I will try it again on Windows 10 to see if perhaps that fixes it.

EDIT: I found that the animations play fine on both versions when using Windows 10. The White and Black screens only happen on Windows 7. (Other Windows versions not tested)

Last edited:

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I have tried both the webp and non-webp versions of Chapter 4, both yield the same results. Luckily the game does not crash or even throw out an error, but the animated bedroom sex scene wont play.

If I turn on Frame Animations in Settings then i get a WHITE screen instead of the animation. If I turn frame animations off then I get a BLACK screen instead. I can still see the text box on the screen in both cases during the White/Black screen.

This was tested on Windows 7. I will try it again on Windows 10 to see if perhaps that fixes it.
can you tell me at which percentage of game progress the animation should appear?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
This game is great, just needs to be updated more frenquently, in any case, it's difficult to criticize the dev when the game is completely free. Can only hope the next update comes faster.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes