4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Excuse me, who are you? Have we met before ? Are you also a monk?

All this fuss is useless, if this dev has come back to itself it can amply demonstrate it in the near future, continuing to mention excuses or other inconveniences caused by this thread does not produce any result other than to animate further criticism.
It means that if he intends to continue this game (leaving behind and admitting his mistakes to himself) he must simply continue to work punctually with updates that pique the interest of the supporters.
There are no other ways or speeches to justify a return to the limelight.
I hope the dev doesn't keep taking offense, but following this thread (which he considers shit towards him) was a lot more fun than following a hopeless game, I hope from now on we will have fun with the game, but it can't depend from us.

Jan 8, 2021
If you mean animations - have you tried switching to frame anims in options?
If you mean all images appearing as black or, in your case, white - are you using webp or non-webp version? Non-webp version should fix that.
- can be downloaded from here.
Hii in the future your games will have decisions or dialogues because these two can make a game a lot of difference because then it is much more intense and exciting than just pressing enter without dialogues or decisions the whole story is boring

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
i enjoyed this new update, i forgot the previous story or whatever so i replayed it all. i dont mind waiting longer for 2 updates in one. its pretty short as it is now. loved it nonetheless.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
can you tell me at which percentage of game progress the animation should appear?
There are actually 2 scenes nearly back to back. First a short peek into the bedroom, then he walks away and comes back for a second peek.

23% BEFORE the first scene, and it changes to 24% right AFTER. It still remains at 24% after the second scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABaracus

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
There are actually 2 scenes nearly back to back. First a short peak into the bedroom, then he walks away and comes back for a second peak.

23% BEFORE the first scene, and it changes to 24% right AFTER. It still remains at 24% after the second scene.
Thank you! But I think I meant a different animation, didn't dev put one in in the new update? The percentage must be something over 65 then cause that's around when the new content starts.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you! But I think I meant a different animation, didn't dev put one in in the new update? The percentage must be something over 65 then cause that's around when the new content starts.
I think there was supposed to be something around 80% mark - when she puts on the red lengerie and visits his room - there is a frame where she is looking into his room and see a fadeout but nothing plays - then you see her fingering herself. https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-ch-1-part-4-cloudlet.78538/post-7482295

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I think there was supposed to be something around 80% mark - when she puts on the red lengerie and visits his room - there is a frame where she is looking into his room and see a fadeout but nothing plays - then you see her fingering herself. https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-ch-1-part-4-cloudlet.78538/post-7482295
You can look through the folder with the images and see that there is nothing missing.
And she isn't really fingering herself she is just getting so wet by the thought that she is about to enter Danny's room without wearing a bra and the render with the wet fingers is just her checking how wet she is.

Reactions: porotropo

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Waited a long time for this update and i liked it a lot. Whoever loved the game so far will love this one too. It was not long but i liked the teasing Jessica between and the kid. Was a fun play. Hope that the next update will be released sooner than this one was.

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
this is so funny now that the new update is out everyone forgot about their bitching and complaining...the hypocrisy is uncanny :p
No one did forget nothing.. You guys dont get it. There is not bitching by users nor community. Its just community or users do not like who lies a lot. That is the point you are missing. No one told that the dev is doing bad job with its renders or game. Its just the real bitch is dev with his promises and not sticking with it, not even an inch lol.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The event progression in this latest update was a tad confusing for me, especially the evening scene felt like it had a part cut out and then the dream sequence happened on top of it. Sometimes I'd like to roll back a slide or two to reread something but for some reason that's disabled in this game. I know I could probably do it via console but I'd much rather have it in the game regularly just like any other RenPy game does. This isn't even a branching narrative so I don't really get that design choice.

Anyways the production quality in this is great. Really classy renders, lighting and angles and the writing is funny too. The dev has a great sense for aesthetics. I also love the startup option of only playing the latest update. Came in handy since I somehow seem to have lost my save file.

I'll be keeping a keen eye on this and hope the Dev gets lots of support, even if Patreon probably isn't the best choice of platform.

Reactions: Rize

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The event progression in this latest update was a tad confusing for me, especially the evening scene felt like it had a part cut out and then the dream sequence happened on top of it. Sometimes I'd like to roll back a slide or two to reread something but for some reason that's disabled in this game. I know I could probably do it via console but I'd much rather have it in the game regularly just like any other RenPy game does. This isn't even a branching narrative so I don't really get that design choice.

Anyways the production quality in this is great. Really classy renders, lighting and angles and the writing is funny too. The dev has a great sense for aesthetics. I also love the startup option of only playing the latest update. Came in handy since I somehow seem to have lost my save file.

I'll be keeping a keen eye on this and hope the Dev gets lots of support, even if Patreon probably isn't the best choice of platform.
You can rollback either by pressing B or clicking in the lower left corner.

Rize

Jul 10, 2017

you rollback by clicking on the busts. remember this isnt rempy its unity

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes