4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
You're right, those scenes take time on two different nights. But i had a quick playthrough just to see anything out of place and i still stand by my initial response. I don't think there's a missing scene or anything like that, it's all by design.
The fact that Danny acts surprised the next morning means that he didn't noticed Jess going braless the night before. Maybe it was too dark or maybe he was tired and didn't pay attention.
Considering the fact that it's been weeks now since Danny moved in and we only got to see her tuck him in like twice it's safe to assume that nothing really interesting happened during all those times and that night was no different.
This guy gets it!

I see there is some confusion about the braless night visit. It wasn't shown because it was implied that nothing happened there out of the ordinary, in other words, happened pretty much the same way it did before, no reason to show it again. As to why nothing happened(and also why Jessica didn't justify taking her bra off) - I like to sometimes leave things to imagination.
You already know Jessica will justify it with whatever silly thing she comes up with, it's not 100% about "being decent and morally correct but somehow help Danny" at this point for her anymore. It slightly shifts from that to her desire as a reason to do stuff. It's a mix now. And I'm sure you, as a reader or player or watcher, can imagine different ways for her to justify it.

Whoops, tried to press space several times and accidentally posted it before I was finished writing it. lol

So. As to the reason why nothing happened in the "tucking" scene. Also - several good reasons were posted. If you want to know the real reason - Danny was sleepy, he didn't notice anything. So the highlight of all of that was the very fact that Jessica went there braless. That's why next morning she has thoughts about Danny not knowing anything. Because he didn't last night. Maybe that was the reason she found courage to wake him like that.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Wow, this is solid one. At first, scenes where cuckdad catch protag perving to steplandlady were creepy, but dad becomes comedy character later in the game. Despite this, he seems not to be a bad guy currently, maybe some dirty panties about him should be introduced to the plot, like cheating to his wife? This will legitimate why adopted guy should make a move on steplandlady.

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
This guy gets it!

I like to sometimes leave things to imagination.
You already know Jessica will justify it with whatever silly thing she comes up with, it's not 100% about "being decent and morally correct but somehow help Danny" at this point for her anymore.
Add some selfthought text or narrator text to at least give minimum hint something to start our imagination cranks running in situation like those? i.e. Jessica could say to herself "going in there without bra made you wet, huh?" something something. Just a suggestion.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Weekly post 13 what its new can anyone post here
Weekly post #13
A small animation I did to practice. Enjoy!
Most of the remaining week after the release was spent on trying to fix webp and writing script for the next update. Should finish it this week and get to images phase next. Not mixing them again. Ever.
Stay safe out there!
[Video file of jessica in a corset]

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Really good game. I mean not much of a game as you don't really have anything to do, more a story to follow but it's fine with me! Can't wait for next update.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Wow, this is solid one. At first, scenes where cuckdad catch protag perving to steplandlady were creepy, but dad becomes comedy character later in the game. Despite this, he seems not to be a bad guy currently, maybe some dirty panties about him should be introduced to the plot, like cheating to his wife? This will legitimate why adopted guy should make a move on steplandlady.
yea totally agree with you, David (cuckdad) came off unlikable at the start and was sort of a douche with bowling and chess BUT then you see him spending time with the "family" (household unit) and even a back and forth hijinks with Danny (adopted guy).. it sort of hard to dislike David (cuckdad) unless we see him cheating with someone from the office and there was no project or maybe he did a Bill Cosby or something..

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
The way our comunity is reacting to slow burn Games is disgusting untill this day i've not seen one slow burn game that lives to the standards... How about we stop definding the devs when they give us nothing in the updates because the "renders" are great.

It's 2022 most Games have amazing renders unlike in 2016 when only 2 devs had decent renders... Now we need great scenes and story with the renders.

There is no rules in this market a dev can go radio silent anytime he wants with no Consequences and if you paid hundred of dollars already to support him "you're F*****" so any sign I see that the dev isn't trust worthy I dont support him.

So please stop simping to devs.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
The way our comunity is reacting to slow burn Games is disgusting untill this day i've not seen one slow burn game that lives to the standards... How about we stop definding the devs when they give us nothing in the updates because the "renders" are great.

It's 2022 most Games have amazing renders unlike in 2016 when only 2 devs had decent renders... Now we need great scenes and story with the renders.

There is no rules in this market a dev can go radio silent anytime he wants with no Consequences and if you paid hundred of dollars already to support him "you're F*****" so any sign I see that the dev isn't trust worthy I dont support him.

So please stop simping to devs.
Cool answer, completely missing the point of what we repeatedly tried to explain above. Why can't you understand that for a lot of us, the update content is not "nothing" but instead pretty much EXACTLY what we wanted to see? Teasing, build-up, tension, groping, slow corruption... You can call me a simp for that all you want, it won't improve your argument.
Again, I DON'T say everyone has to like that content. But accept that some in fact DO like it and even prefer it over other games in which MC fucks multiple characters in the second update. Those games are out there as well, but do I go there now to call the dev an idiot for writing stories like that (like that post by HanakeJao) or insult the fans as simps (like your post)? Nope, why would I?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Where did the standards come from then? How do you know them? What are they? And why do you consider those criteria(I'm assuming you've got some) standards at all if they never happened?
Obviously you are right, there are no standards, but, I wonder: a dev who develops a project, despite there are no standards in any subject, should not introduce, to make at least a project interesting for those who appreciate and follow it, advertise and finances, a more or less respectable update schedule and establish, even with an approximation of a few months, a completion date (strictly avoiding undocumentable excuses) and above all to gain their trust???

But perhaps not even this is a standard.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes