4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Okay, since people here whine about the slow release and not want to prove how "easy" these kind of games are by doing some themselves, i want to say that i liked and enjoyed the game, but the thing about "realism" that is claimed to be one of the point of the game bugs me a bit, since i want cuckdad to be cucked in the most hardcore variety and is left as a "broken shelf" who will sleep on the coach and be forced to hear how his adopted son fucks his wife and be powerless to do anything about it, essentially ending up as a servant, who's purpose is to only make money for his wife (whom he will never be able to touch again) and her new lover.

I really doubt something like this can be done in "realistic" way.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Okay, since people here whine about the slow release and not want to prove how "easy" these kind of games are by doing some themselves, i want to say that i liked and enjoyed the game, but the thing about "realism" that is claimed to be one of the point of the game bugs me a bit, since i want cuckdad to be cucked in the most hardcore variety and is left as a "broken shelf" who will sleep on the coach and be forced to hear how his adopted son fucks his wife and be powerless to do anything about it, essentially ending up as a servant, who's purpose is to only make money for his wife (whom he will never be able to touch again) and her new lover.

I really doubt something like this can be done in "realistic" way.
Not sure I get your point:
So far, the story of the game IS fairly realistic, it didn't drift off into anything too extreme.
The more extreme scenario you describe is your own fantasy. The story of the game might be that way in later updates, or not, depending on the story the dev wants to tell.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Hopefully they'll be more save slots in the future. Probably 2 more tabs (4 + 5) to the save slot. Gosh I'm so use to the right ctrl to skip other than the left ctrl key lol

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Does the game give anyone else a black screen and doesn't work or is it just for me?
Not sure if this is the same problem but apparently they released Part 4b which doesn't use webp images like the original Part 4 does. Just read the description on the site. Also, there's a Linux version here, hurray!
Links here ->

See if this version works for you.

Reactions: YaBoiAB

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020
Wish there were see intimate scenes between Jessica and Danny, soon as possible.
The build up is kind of the point. If its rushed or done in a manner thats not believable it will ruin the whole emersion of the story. For her to sleep with him will/should take a lot of time IMO. If you want renders of scenes between the two check out user Terminatorgames he has some and does a really good job

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The build up is kind of the point. If its rushed or done in a manner thats not believable it will ruin the whole emersion of the story. For her to sleep with him will/should take a lot of time IMO. If you want renders of scenes between the two check out user Terminatorgames he has some and does a really good job
Yes, you're right.
As for terminatorgames, I'm sure, if it were up to him, he'd make this game a masterpiece at least for H scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Thank you comrades for your vote of confidence, but I prefer that "LasersaysPew-Aka-Cloudlet" continues his Visual Novel "True Bond" well!
I take this opportunity to tell him that if he needs me for anything related to the game, my humble contribution is at his service, even though I know he is better than me at everything!
But I think for the moment, my best contribution will be to keep quiet, because I don't want to be banned again just for giving my opinions!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes