4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you comrades for your vote of confidence, but I prefer that "LasersaysPew-Aka-Cloudlet" continues his Visual Novel "True Bond" well!
I take this opportunity to tell him that if he needs me for anything related to the game, my humble contribution is at his service, even though I know he is better than me at everything!
But I think for the moment, my best contribution will be to keep quiet, because I don't want to be banned again just for giving my opinions!
Welcome back ... champion.:coffee:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
The build up is kind of the point. If its rushed or done in a manner thats not believable it will ruin the whole emersion of the story. For her to sleep with him will/should take a lot of time IMO. If you want renders of scenes between the two check out user Terminatorgames he has some and does a really good job
Yes, you're right.
As for terminatorgames, I'm sure, if it were up to him, he'd make this game a masterpiece at least for H scenes.
The work we've been doing on the game's fan art thread is the result of extensive research work and excellent thread organization led by BigIrishLug
and with precious contributions from royalgabez, as well as other members of that community!
You are free to visit the thread to see the excellent art that many have made!
We do everything with respect and love for Cloudlet's original work!
But it's just "Fan" art!

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
12+ days to reach 95 % writing, if the same speed is kept up for the images, coding, and post the update may be out ranging from 50 to 60 days. :):cool:. And in the future if the dev plans and completes each stage a week, the update might be more faster like around 30 days .:D

Last edited:
Reactions: JoThZ01T

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
The fact that he does the writing before the rendering is very odd considering that probably every other dev does the renders first.
And also the fact that writing takes this long is just not a good sign.
I'm not a dev, but to me writing before rendering makes perfect sense. Why would you render a bunch of images when you don't know what's happening and being said in a scene?

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I'm not a dev, but to me writing before rendering makes perfect sense. Why would you render a bunch of images when you don't know what's happening and being said in a scene?
There are two kinds of things to write.
One is the story which is just the rough outline of what's going to happen and the other is the dialogue.
Writing the story before doing the rendering is a given but writing the dialogue before doing the rendering is not a good idea.
How are you going to write the dialogue when you don't even now how the renders are going to look like because they are not done yet?
It's simply easier and allows for more creative freedom to create the dialogue for a render than the other way around.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
This is certainly correct.

The fact that he does the writing before the rendering is very odd considering that probably every other dev does the renders first.
And also the fact that writing takes this long is just not a good sign.
This is certainly incorrect.

Rather, I think the story needs to be completed before we start developing the static and animated illustrations.

The fact remains that progress bars without a time bar are useless.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes