4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Jul 2, 2017
Some of you like thrownig 'facts' around here, but you take the one you can explain and omit the other's.
Before we start, why would anyone mention something that happened like a ~year ago (supposed overheating), check the dates and give an detailed 'defend' explanation of why this happened is beyond me - that should be something resposnible dev would do himself long time ago, i hardly even remember it.

The other facts here would be the following:
  • Every update, takes longer than the previous one without any explanation
  • There was official post that stated dev's approach, lets just say that it was childlish if anything - not gonna look for it, as i dont have a time for this, but the point is that dev seems to like excuses way more than explanations
  • There are no dates given for the next update - just the first point stated here, which is far from proffessional - not saying that everyone should be but for the pople supoporting your work thats the LEAST you can do.
  • Rewriting this novel in Renpy was noted as a part of one of the updates, no one saw anything as of yet - it just dissapeared, like a joker's magic trick
And that would be it from the things i can remember. Im not saying that the novel is bad - its just the creators approach that im not a fan of, there are way worse sure, but you should not compare things to the worst but to the best.

Last edited:

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
wow I really like this game a LOT! I wish I could help the dev move it along.

I can't wait for the sex scenes to begin. I love the build up and innocent play and teasing.

I can't wait for scenes like the MILF gets mad and "punishes" the kid for going to far.

I can't wait for them to do sexual stuff and her feelings are confused and she justifying.

Maybe the husband leaves for more time or an argument between wife and husband since
he is a jerk and she kicks him out and gets more and more horny and things happen with boy??

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Yo stop trolling the thread (both lovers and haters)

Anyway - any update from the dev? Seems his last update on Patreon and Subscribestar was in February. Did he say anything on his comm server?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think that creator from Russia. So you know why
There are many others here of that nationality, and despite this they have not abandoned their plans, but someone, to excuse him, could write that he is one of those sent to the front.

It certainly remains that anyone can do without this game, except the fools who continue to support him.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Damn. Well lets hope it isnt. Too many damn good games or games with potential that are either abandoned or in development hell.
well said, "too many damn good games or games with potential that are either abandoned or in development", but you haven't wondered why.

The reason is that this vast prairie is full of dairy herds, which can be milked effortlessly.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes