4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Friend my advice to you to start your chemotherapy as soon as possible don't want a thread member to leave us so soon.
Perhaps it is better that he emigrate somewhere else, because here, despite the treatments, he will not be able to recover considering the numerous sources of contagion of which I too am a part ...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
So is this game done? Really thought it was an impressive start.
if you are willing to wait at least half a decade with no guarantees that it will be completed (as happens for many projects here) then ( perhaps ) it is not finished, otherwise yes.

Last edited:

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 1718539 View attachment 1718542 View attachment 1718561
IDK man the dev needs to cut down on some of these expressions.
Especially since the model he uses comes with really high cheekbones and shallow cheeks.
While both expressions are over the top, I bet they are very much intended for the dramatic effect of the specific scenes they are used in: first one for comedic effect and second one for "horror" effect. In the first one Jess is overdramatically swearing revenge on Danny after being pranked, the second one is literally the last image of David's nightmare about his wife giving a handjob to Danny.
Also both of the expressions appear for exactly one dialogue line, before and after that dev used pretty normal expressions.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
While both expressions are over the top, I bet they are very much intended for the dramatic effect of the specific scenes they are used in: first one for comedic effect and second one for "horror" effect. In the first one Jess is overdramatically swearing revenge on Danny after being pranked, the second one is literally the last image of David's nightmare about his wife giving a handjob to Danny.
Also both of the expressions appear for exactly one dialogue line, before and after that dev used pretty normal expressions.
Holy shit dude how much does he pay you to kiss his ass on everything? Nah I kid.
I posted that as more of a joke - I know she isnt secretly a gargoyle and dev intends to pull an M. Shyamalan twist on us at the end.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Holy shit dude how much does he pay you to kiss his ass on everything? Nah I kid.
I posted that as more of a joke - I know she isnt secretly a gargoyle and dev intends to pull an M. Shyamalan twist on us at the end.
Millions.

At this point, I do in fact have nothing negative to say about the game itself, but I don't agree with the dev's way of disappearing for months, like before his return for the last update. (This time around he might have his reasons, if he really is from Russia as he once said on discord.)
But even if I had nothing negative to say: what's wrong with defending or writing positively about stuff that you enjoy?

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Millions.

At this point, I do in fact have nothing negative to say about the game itself, but I don't agree with the dev's way of disappearing for months, like before his return for the last update. (This time around he might have his reasons, if he really is from Russia as he once said on discord.)
But even if I had nothing negative to say: what's wrong with defending or writing positively about stuff that you enjoy?
Nah I understand. Also I expect someone like you to be more critical about him since you are a Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
thnx for the reply but i already have it, actually i am asking if we can hide the textbox from unity ?
During gameplay, there's an eye icon in the upper right corner to hide the complete interface, the hotkey is "H"
It's also explained when you start a new game.

Reactions: boy2636
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes