4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Yes I remember perfectly how it was...!
You ran out and called him to intervene on your behalf!
How could I forget?
And then you found a way to banish me from the Thread!
I can assure you I did neither.
- You think he answers to my call? I think if he has made anything clear up to this point it's that he does that for nobody. He just came back to the thread on his own to set some things straight, like your repeated lie about me not supporting him financially, among other more important things.
- I can't remember you being banished from the thread. Also, again, how would I have done that in the first place? I'm not a mod, I don't have connections to any mods either.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
- You think he answers to my call? I think if he has made anything clear up to this point it's that he does that for nobody. He just came back to the thread on his own to set some things straight, like your repeated lie about me not supporting him financially, among other more important things.
- I can't remember you being banished from the thread. Also, again, how would I have done that in the first place? I'm not a mod, I don't have connections to any mods either.
Come on BABaracus, the man goes more than half a year without bothering with this thread and suddenly appears to defend you just because I said you weren't his Patron?
So I'm that person who among 10000 people, gets bitten by the dog when I cross the road!
As I explained to you, I have nothing against you! Surely you must be his nº1 fan and i admire what you do for him!
I wrote what I wrote so that he appears again in the thread and we can ask him in person!
But once again you took his place!
You defend him with a strenght that seems you are the DEV yourself! Just saying...
You must admit opinions that are different than yours like the others must admit your opinions!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I agree on this point.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Come on BABaracus, the man goes more than half a year without bothering with this thread and suddenly appears to defend you just because I said you weren't his Patron?
So I'm that person who among 10000 people, gets bitten by the dog when I cross the road!
As I explained to you, I have nothing against you! Surely you must be his nº1 fan and i admire what you do for him!
I wrote what I wrote so that he appears again in the thread and we can ask him in person!
But once again you took his place!
You defend him with a strenght that seems you are the DEV yourself! Just saying...
You must admit opinions that are different than yours like the others must admit your opinions!
He appeared here at what felt like the peak of criticism against him, not because one of his supporters ran to him, at least I didn't. He appeared for a loong ass comment, answering to multiple people. Exactly 2 words in there were concerned with defending me, which were "He is." [supporting me financially]. That's it.
And yeah, fuck me for defending him, right?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He appeared here at what felt like the peak of criticism against him, not because one of his supporters ran to him, at least I didn't. He appeared for a loong ass comment, answering to multiple people. Exactly 2 words in there were concerned with defending me, which were "He is." [supporting me financially]. That's it.
And yeah, fuck me for defending him, right?
In my opinion he came back because he wanted to regain support, but support is won with facts, not with empty answers.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
In my opinion he came back because he wanted to regain support, but support is won with facts, not with empty answers.
Yes, that too!
He came from a difficult situation on Patreon to make sure he held his supporters and when he returned to normal, he disappeared again!
This whole question about his nationality, without foundations, only favors him and that's why he shouldn't show up now!
He knows that he has already discouraged many a first time and if he does so again, he takes serious risks!
So it's better to launch these rumors so that people have compassion on him!
There's always the possibility that it's the truth, but I'd like to ask him in person!
But that doesn't seem to be possible now!

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
Stop arguing no-sense guys. He will come back when patrons starting drop day by day to stop this like last time. I can assure you. He did wrote something because that he wanted to stop patron drops as much as possible, as long as possible to milk. If any of you cant see this then still no-sense. If you want him back keep critics up. Because, its affecting patrons. If you dont want him to see write anything here then stop critics.

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
Well, on the one hand, you can think that the guest is from Ukraine. There, for $ 700, you can experience a whole month at a very high level. So it would explain why he was on average interested in this game as long as he milked the money. On the other hand, it should motivate you to raise your standard of living even more.
For general I agree with you %100. However, this dev's issue is being lazy. Lazy people only care for passive income, they dont aim for high cap/limit/standards. Their stabilised life is enough for them. A few extra bonus time to time is OK too. But, as speaking of being lazy; its core is being lazy, not spending effort. And I'm only explaining fact, not blaming dev for being lazy. However, his lies are another story on this topic.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Well, on the one hand, you can think that the guest is from Ukraine. There, for $ 700, you can experience a whole month at a very high level. So it would explain why he was on average interested in this game as long as he milked the money. On the other hand, it should motivate you to raise your standard of living even more.
should try demon boy by eromersive 10/10 and chapter 4 is out this month

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
All i know is he will say something like "I made huge mistakes. Won't make again" and then he will make the "huge mistakes" again:BootyTime: Ah, and the update will have only 300 images.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
All i know is he will say something like "I made huge mistakes. Won't make again" and then he will make the "huge mistakes" again:BootyTime: Ah, and the update will have only 300 images.
4 updates per year is not a bad result even if he don't have troubles now. This guy works alone for fun, he is not professional game developer, i bet its more like a hobby for him.

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
It's been 1 month and a half since the last update, the fuck you expect? You guys are acting like total creeps, no wonder he doesn't want to come here often.
as if we could do something, also it is not the first time that it disappeared, the last time it lasted almost 1 year without updating, another thing this developer has already abandoned a game and it seems that this one is going the same way.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
as if we could do something, also it is not the first time that it disappeared, the last time it lasted almost 1 year without updating, another thing this developer has already abandoned a game and it seems that this one is going the same way.
If you're so sure he's not going to deliver then stop coming here every day with your dick in your hand expecting an update and move on.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes