4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
This guy gets it!

I see there is some confusion about the braless night visit. It wasn't shown because it was implied that nothing happened there out of the ordinary, in other words, happened pretty much the same way it did before, no reason to show it again. As to why nothing happened(and also why Jessica didn't justify taking her bra off) - I like to sometimes leave things to imagination.
You already know Jessica will justify it with whatever silly thing she comes up with, it's not 100% about "being decent and morally correct but somehow help Danny" at this point for her anymore. It slightly shifts from that to her desire as a reason to do stuff. It's a mix now. And I'm sure you, as a reader or player or watcher, can imagine different ways for her to justify it.

Whoops, tried to press space several times and accidentally posted it before I was finished writing it. lol

So. As to the reason why nothing happened in the "tucking" scene. Also - several good reasons were posted. If you want to know the real reason - Danny was sleepy, he didn't notice anything. So the highlight of all of that was the very fact that Jessica went there braless. That's why next morning she has thoughts about Danny not knowing anything. Because he didn't last night. Maybe that was the reason she found courage to wake him like that.
"It wasn't shown because it was implied that nothing happened there out of the ordinary." I'm gonna be honest, it may have been your intention that it was implied that nothing happened that night, but I didn't pick up on it. Maybe I'm the only one that didn't get it, but I didn't, hence my comments.

"As to why nothing happened(and also why Jessica didn't justify taking her bra off) - I like to sometimes leave things to imagination." I'm gonna be frank with you on this one, and I only intend this as constructive critique, but this game is a slow burn game, it is a teasing game, it is a showing of the gradual progression and changes in a relationship between two people (and the justifications and inner thoughts that come with it), and it is very much a visual game; leaving things to the viewer's imagination in this way is a detriment to the finished product, and goes against the style you have been building up until now.

In fact, the previous time you left it up to our imaginations was done really well (the time-skip/calendar) as it showed their relationship and skinship had never lessened, but that nothing new had gone on between them. And when something new did pop up in their relationship, you immediately showed it. It was, again, really well done and I have absolutely no complaints about using my imagination in that capacity.

"You already know Jessica will justify it with whatever silly thing she comes up with, it's about "being decent and morally correct but somehow help Danny" for her." Yes, and as silly as it may sound, I would love to be privy to those justifications she makes. All of them. Every justification she makes to herself about changing her relationship with Danny, because it's hot, and because it's a new step in their changing dynamic, and its what this story is about: The teasing, the exhibitionism, and her actions and reactions in her relationship and how she takes care of Danny.

"it's not 100% about "being decent and morally correct but somehow help Danny" at this point for her anymore. It slightly shifts from that to her desire as a reason to do stuff. It's a mix now." And I want to see that shift. Because I didn't see it until you pointed it out. You've done so well at spelling out the steps she took to get to that point in how she treats Danny, that I missed it (in the sense that I might miss someone I haven't seen in a while) when it didn't happen. And I apparently also missed it (in the sense that it completely passed me by) when it became an action born of desire and not her silly justification to help Danny.

"And I'm sure you, as a reader or player or watcher, can imagine different ways for her to justify it." I'm going to be solidly forthright here: I can, I just don't want to. I want to hear her justifications for it, not my own. Because nothing I can come up with will be hotter to me, than the canon truth.

"So. As to the reason why nothing happened in the "tucking" scene. Also - several good reasons were posted. If you want to know the real reason - Danny was sleepy, he didn't notice anything. So the highlight of all of that was the very fact that Jessica went there braless. That's why next morning she has thoughts about Danny not knowing anything. Because he didn't last night. Maybe that was the reason she found courage to wake him like that." - I can understand all that, it makes sense that she wasn't seen because of the lack of light, and your explanation that she felt more comfortable doing it in the morning because nothing happened at night is an excellent step in moving the story forward and an excuse for her to continue to dress that way.

I just missed it, and it took going to the forums and a note from you to understand that that happened. Perhaps a simple inner thought to herself about the previous night and lack of reaction, as she goes to wake up Danny so others users don't miss it? People process information differently, so while some may understand intuitively, other's may miss it, such as myself.

You may think I am making a bigger deal about this than it needs to be, but I am only trying to give constructive feedback on a problem that I saw. Truly it's the only one I found with your game. Everything else I found is excellent. I love this game. You know what they say: the largest critics are the ones that love it the most. And in the future I hope to avoid situations where your viewers may miss the sub-context. Also, those silly justifications are fucking hot. Like really. I fucking love corruption games, but too many developers equate seduction to corruption. It is not, this is a true corruption game, in my eyes. And those silly reasons that she gives herself are a part of it.

I also love slow burn games, the slower the better. But too many developers again equate slow to be slow burn. It is not. You need an actual burn for it to be a slow burn. Which is why the teasing here is gold. Don't listen to the other people in the forums about needing to speed it up. This isn't that sort of story, and there is no need to ruin a good thing with something they already don't like. If they want a "slow burn" *scoffing noises* there are plenty of other games that can give it to them.

Add some selfthought text or narrator text to at least give minimum hint something to start our imagination cranks running in situation like those? i.e. Jessica could say to herself "going in there without bra made you wet, huh?" something something. Just a suggestion.
A good suggestion.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I’m about to come upon a fairly large sum of money, and I’m about ready to “bribe” some of these guys to pick up the pace a little.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
I’m about to come upon a fairly large sum of money, and I’m about ready to “bribe” some of these guys to pick up the pace a little.
giving them serious money will only slow them down more, the more money they make the more the content gets drip fed to the sycophants im sorry i mean patreons and subscribstar's.
Lets be honest anyone with half a brain and a modicum of computer knowledge is thinking about making an adult game, because for one reason the vast majority of people who consume said games are losers who cant get much sex or sick fucks with fetishes that are pretty much anti-social and abusive. Adult games are also a great way to introduce crypto miners onto peoples pc's.
Nearly every game on here is a scam, you can see by how low effort or done by money hungry third world fucks that 98 percent of games are. Let losers pay and pirate that shit

Last edited:

medorex

May 19, 2020
giving them serious money will only slow them down more, the more money they make the more the content gets drip fed to the sycophants im sorry i mean patreons and subscribstar's.
Lets be honest anyone with half a brain and a modicum of computer knowledge is thinking about making an adult game, because for one reason the vast majority of people who consume said games are losers who cant get much sex or sick fucks with fetishes that are pretty much anti-social and abusive. Adult games are also a great way to introduce crypto miners onto peoples pc's.
Nearly every game on here is a scam, you can see by how low effort or done by money hungry third world fucks that 98 percent of games are. Let losers pay and pirate that shit
:FacePalm:

• Haha

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
GFG. Go back to sleep and wake up again.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
He is most likely Russian or Ukrainian, so i expect huge delay in development. Lets not blame a guy who is in real trouble. I hope he at least fine physically.
sometimes I wonder who is really to blame for the DEVS delays!
Whether it's himself or your wicked, imaginary and oblivious minds!
All he needed was an excuse and from now on, don't complain, you will eat the bread that you kneaded yourself!
If he was Russian, he couldn't raise the money, but he could still use the internet to communicate, you see?
Are you seeing the scene repeating itself again???
6 months ago there was no war and he disappeared! Came to visit us to increase the number of patrons again and disappeared again!!!!

It all started from a hunch that has the same foundations as any other and now, it's a certain?
well, i've got good news for you!
He's from the North Pole and that's why there's no war that can stop him from raising money! The only things he has in North Pole are one ATM Machine to raise the money and some ET's that usually pass in their UFOs to the hiding places!! :alien::alien::alien:
Sometimes it's so cold there that he has to set the computer on fire to warm up!

And also the Russian satellite that allows him to use the internet only passes there once every 5 months and that's why he can't communicate!
And there he can live hidden, with 100$/month, that he spends on RUSSIAN VODKA and peanuts, among the penguins and the aurora borealis!
Jesus Christ!

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
All he needed was an excuse and from now on, don't complain, you will eat the bread that you kneaded yourself!
If he was Russian, he couldn't raise the money, but he could still use the internet to communicate, you see?
6 months ago there was no war and he disappeared! Came to visit us to increase the number of patrons again and disappeared again!!!!

It all started from a hunch that has the same foundations as any other and now, it's a certain?
He's from the North Pole and that's why there's no war that can stop him from raising money! The only things he has in North Pole are one ATM Machine to raise the money and some ET's that usually pass in their UFOs to the hiding places!! :alien::alien::alien:
Sometimes it's so cold there that he has to set the computer on fire to warm up!

And also the Russian satellite that allows him to use the internet only passes there once every 5 months and that's why he can't communicate!
And there he can live hidden, with 100$/month, that he spends on RUSSIAN VODKA and peanuts, among the penguins and the aurora borealis!
Jesus Christ!
It is so and this dev doesn't deserve any consideration even with a negative evaluation, it's useless ...

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018

Jesus Christ!
I wonder if this will go like last time:
You ranting endlessly about dev, only to be starstruck again when he returns to the thread, sucking up by telling him how much of a fan you are..
I remember it vividly..

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
You ranting endlessly about dev, only to be starstruck again when he returns to the thread, sucking up by telling him how much of a fan you are..
I remember it vividly..
Evidently, he has disappointed him like so many others, no one remains a fan unconditionally, maybe you are a rare case.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I remember it vividly..
Yes I remember perfectly how it was...!
You ran out and called him to intervene on your behalf!
How could I forget?
And then you found a way to banish me from the Thread!
Well let me tell you that I've written all that before, just in the hope that you'll do the same again just to clarify at once, and ask him face to face,if he is really "RUSSIAN" or "UKRAINIAN", so that there are no excuses later for his delays! And the best way to do it was to write what I wrote!
But apparently today you didn't feel like kissing his ass again! Or it was not from convenience of both that he should appear!
In fact, I myself wonder why you spend your life kissing his ass?
And BABaracus, I still say that I'm one of the biggest fans of his art!
I can't just agree with the way he treats his fans!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes