4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
But you never seemed interested in suport him too, on the contrary from those who complain...
Dude it's been 1.5 months, you have no rights to complain...
You are well aware of the situation, i remember your rant over the same shit a couple weeks back, haven't you learn anything?
If not then you only have yourself to blame.

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
Dude it's been 1.5 months, you have no rights to complain...
You are well aware of the situation, i remember your rant over the same shit a couple weeks back, haven't you learn anything?
If not then you only have yourself to blame.
Just to give a comment from the sidelines:
it has been 1.5 months since the last update, that is true. But you have to consider how much content that update contained and how long it took to get that update.
Yea, this is a pirate forum so we don't really have the right to complain at all, but it is a forum after all and if not for these comments, this game's forum would be dead already.

I wouldn't really say i'm mad about this dev and the way he developes his game, but i myself only check in once or twice a month to read funny comments about people malding on one side and people licking the devs feet on the other.

If you feel the need to financially support a dev that has an on and off schedule, good on you. There are many people that love to stay in an abusive relationship, and it is their freedom to do so.

Happy Weekend Everybody!

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Just to give a comment from the sidelines:
it has been 1.5 months since the last update, that is true. But you have to consider how much content that update contained and how long it took to get that update.
That's basically my whole point, i am considering all those things (unlike some other people here) and that's why this whole situation doesn't seem so weird to me.
It's all according to plan in my book, i don't need devs to chime in on discussions in here or writing blogs with how development is going, all i know is that it took him 5 months or whatever to finish the last update, so the next one is probably not going to be much sooner than that.
And i'm not talking to some new people who happened to stumble upon this thread for the first time, it's people who have been here since the begining, they know what's what and yet after every update it's like the man in black came to their house and flashed them with that dildo erasing their memories.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I will say I've only played the last 2 updates which might have been a decent amount of time apart. It had very good story development on the relationship building between the 2. Compared to some dev (Stoper and AWAM) this isnt bad at all. Also from the looks of it you need to get facts straight because they are making nowhere near 2k a month. Good Job dev keep up the good work!

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Can we not get serious since it will do no good. The update will not get faster nor will u be able to get the devs attention. Instead we should have good banter like we did before and use our creativity for some funny comments or meme or anything like that.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The reason why so many games start well and then, if not abandoned, are developed with unthinkable update times is because most of the devs here are improvised and looking for easy earnings, it means that, to organize and maintain a good project , the necessary skills to develop a story, the environment, rendering, programming, etc .., cannot be faced by a single professional (it would be a superhuman job to be carried out in unacceptable times for any player) must necessarily be faced by a team of professionals and unfortunately those who work in this sector, until now, are very few to be able to trigger a change in the sector in order to produce many quality products.

I'm not a developer, but I got this idea following other threads like this one https://f95zone.to/threads/taste-of...-demo-global-games-network.87288/post-7771254 , which also explains better technically what I have written so far.

I add that, not surprisingly, the concept previously exposed explains the declaration of this dev regarding the fact that, from an ambitious game as it was (started in unity, then migrated to renpy and then returned to unity) tagged as VN becomes KN and despite everything unmanageable by this dev, at least for what concerns an acceptable timing and contents of the updates and animated scene.

Last edited:

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
All i know is he will say something like "I made huge mistakes. Won't make again" and then he will make the "huge mistakes" again:BootyTime: Ah, and the update will have only 300 images.
It was only that small because he did throw what he got in his hand at that time. Highly some of them also worked overnight before throw it. Panic state.. That is also why some of the last update story is seems like cut between.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
The reason why so many games start well and then, if not abandoned, are developed with unthinkable update times is because most of the devs here are improvised and looking for easy earnings, it means that, to organize and maintain a good project , the necessary skills to develop a story, the environment, rendering, programming, etc .., cannot be faced by a single professional (it would be a superhuman job to be carried out in unacceptable times for any player) must necessarily be faced by a team of professionals and unfortunately those who work in this sector, until now, are very few to be able to trigger a change in the sector in order to produce many quality products.

I'm not a developer, but I got this idea following other threads like this one https://f95zone.to/threads/taste-of...-demo-global-games-network.87288/post-7771254 , which also explains better technically what I have written so far.
Yeah, this seems general issue around here. Good analysis.
However, this is not required to tell tale (lies) stories. Do respect your patrons/fans and being respected. This is the missing part here. If he do this job with care then I'm pretty sure he can get high amounts with patrons (including me, I can support him back again). He did not apologised even. He did not changed release schudle even. He did not bother to fix anything even. Even did not fix description. Think it seems like a dream in northern lights. "Yeah let it coming without effort/product". Ugly and disrespectful. So, do you assume respect from people who you are disrespecting? I do not think so.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, this seems general issue around here. Good analysis.
However, this is not required to tell tale (lies) stories. Do respect your patrons/fans and being respected. This is the missing part here. If he do this job with care then I'm pretty sure he can get high amounts with patrons (including me, I can support him back again). He did not apologised even. He did not changed release schudle even. He did not bother to fix anything even. Even did not fix description. Think it seems like a dream in northern lights. "Yeah let it coming without effort/product". Ugly and disrespectful. So, do you assume respect from people who you are disrespecting? I do not think so.
Thank you for appreciation.

Immature people (I use this term to not offend) act like this and there is no way they will admit their mistakes because they are part of the 'infallible' genre and therefore convinced that they no longer need to grow.

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
That's basically my whole point, i am considering all those things (unlike some other people here) and that's why this whole situation doesn't seem so weird to me.
It's all according to plan in my book, i don't need devs to chime in on discussions in here or writing blogs with how development is going, all i know is that it took him 5 months or whatever to finish the last update, so the next one is probably not going to be much sooner than that.
And i'm not talking to some new people who happened to stumble upon this thread for the first time, it's people who have been here since the begining, they know what's what and yet after every update it's like the man in black came to their house and flashed them with that dildo erasing their memories.
Sorry friend, did not know plans in your book. Its totally our fault. LOL
If you can have a plan in your book then everyone can have a plan in their books. So, stop talking no-sense. I paid I talk. You did not paid you talk or not its up to you. But my preference is stating facts, making criticism. This is making any product better. In this case you are not any different from anyone in here. Talking, reading, blaming, supporting etc etc its up to everyone him/herself. People are stating their mind like just you are doing. Well, I do not want to keep feed you lol. Sorry.

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry friend, did not know plans in your book. Its totally our fault. LOL
If you can have a plan in your book then everyone can have a plan in their books. So, stop talking no-sense. I paid I talk. You did not paid you talk or not its up to you. But my preference is stating facts, making criticism. This is making any product better. In this case you are not any different from anyone in here. Talking, reading, blaming, supporting etc etc its up to everyone him/herself. People are stating their mind like just you are doing. Well, I do not want to keep feed you lol. Sorry.
i hope you are proud of yourself, your english gave me cancer...

take it easy people next release around december.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes