4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope the dev didn't pass away or something due to this pandemic or war. :confused:
Based upon my 30-second internet search (which makes me an expert on the topic :D), I think he is either old enough to be out of Russian draft range, or he got a computer nerd university deferment. I do, however, think that the sanctions have interfered with his game production or at least his fund collection. How do I know all of this? I don't. I'm just spitballing. His last patreon/subscribestar posts were on 17 Feb, just before the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not on discord, so I'm not sure what the communication situation there is.

Regarding the pandemic, I don't think that got him either. Just assumptions, but unless he is really fat, sick, and old, I think he will make it through, especially if it hasn't gotten him already.

so basically I have no idea.

Ronnyuwu

Aug 26, 2021
If the developer is roso I don't think the war will harm him unless the Russians don't have internet service, the ones who are suffering in this war are the Ukrainians and covid 19 practically doesn't exist anymore so I don't think he has covid 19 .

P.S. This developer already abandoned a game.
Other games with Russian creators have been updating their games, so I guess the internet does.

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta
Oct 28, 2017
So, I asked about the update and it has been cancelled because off topic? Just asking.
That's definitely an off topic Dude. We don't do that here But since you asked the update may come in the next 5 years plus added to that the hot season are coming "July" so someone's pc is about to get crispy burn with some hot sauce ,so make that 7 or maybe 8 . Hope that answered your question :BootyTime:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Im not sure, but has this guy recently promised anything. There isnt much going his patreon site and its not like he is swimming in subs. If he has another update thats great, but Im not expecting much.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
abducted by aliens
well, i've got good news for you!
He's from the North Pole and that's why there's no war that can stop him from raising money! The only things he has in North Pole are one ATM Machine to raise the money and some ET's that usually pass in their UFOs to the hiding places!! :alien::alien::alien:
Sometimes it's so cold there that he has to set the computer on fire to warm up!

And also the Russian satellite that allows him to use the internet only passes there once every 5 months and that's why he can't communicate!
And there he can live hidden, with 100$/month, that he spends on RUSSIAN VODKA and peanuts, among the penguins and the aurora borealis!
That's it, you got it right! :alien:

Tb Attic 1.jpg

Tb Attic 3.jpg

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think that creator from Russia. So you know why
In the age of Internet, that does not mean the dev is actually located in Russia. Maybe, maybe not.
I think devs should always communicate to let everyone know. Things can happen in life and i am sure everyone understands that. But communication is key for a growing following. Otherwise its just guessing with tea leaves.
edit: correction

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes