4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

orensan

May 29, 2017
game had potential, but idk why he made it like no choices, sound levels get overwritten (my volume sits at 4% due to how powerful my speakers are, muted it and unmuted it, game made my volume hit 100% which fucking scared everyone in the house, thank god it wasn't a sex scene.)

plus never been a fan of most unity games, they too clunky.

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
With that guy would it really be surprising? Not sure why everyone is so hopeful for this game, ill go down the same route.
A comment of mine a year ago, these type of devs don't change, just the way it is and honestly baffling how they can have simps. Anyone that was expecting anything different is simply an idiot, but dw he'll comeback and make another half finished project when the money runs out.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Damn even the simps who were supporting him has gone quiet. Honestly not surprised since he already had an abandoned project under his belt. Give him another year or so - will probably make another alt account and start up another game.
Maybe it already has.
I think that here many "work" so, considering the abandonment of countless projects and stubborn supporters who do not stop financing them.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Once and for all, see if you understand!
There are colleagues who make a post and complement the post with a gif, for example: "finally", "hallelujah", "you're a fool", "I don't understand", etc!
I made a statement:
"I know what you want ..."
and supplemented with 2 seconds of a video made by me instead of a gif!
It could be "kendra Lust" sucking a black, or a dwarf, or a lollipop, but no,
was the video I chose!
But then the speech sensors appear....
So you literally mean 'statement' as in, you also wrote down words with your fanart? You wrote words instead of just posting your fanart, so I wouldn't be able to tell you to stop posting fanart in here?

Reactions: JoThZ01T
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes