4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
If he manages it then great. It’s a good one with a nice storyline.

Otherwise there are plenty of other games available on this site.:coffee:

Reactions: JoThZ01T

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
The way we are in the story I don't find it difficult to insert at least one blowjob scene between Jessica and Danny. You can do this scene in the next update, just make it longer to make up for these months of absence.
Noo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's too great of a story to just suddenly rush towards its end. It has always been escalated in small steps, but those steps were always very well embedded into the narrative. That's what makes True Bond so great, imho.

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
Oh man, I disagree. because apparently it takes a long time to be able to do an update, I researched the Forum in depth and realized that many complain about his absence (I don't know why, so I don't attack him). It's a game, very good by the way, who knows, maybe in the future (thinking months, maybe years) he'll end up giving up on making the game? alas until then (if you consider this your idea there) he didn't even finish the game. But anyway, that's what I think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BABaracus

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Oh man, I disagree. because apparently it takes a long time to be able to do an update, I researched the Forum in depth and realized that many complain about his absence (I don't know why, so I don't attack him). It's a game, very good by the way, who knows, maybe in the future (thinking months, maybe years) he'll end up giving up on making the game? alas until then (if you consider this your idea there) he didn't even finish the game. But anyway, that's what I think.
Imho, the time he takes to develop the story has nothing to do with/shouldn't affect the time we spend in the story, meaning I would rather wait a bit longer between good updates than get 1 or 2 updates that just rush through some sex scenes just to get it out of his/our system.
I do not want overlord cloudlet to rush the story. i want a slow climb, this is one of the best games. i want to savour it all. im looking forward to updates
Exactly.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes