4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Mr.Dayn

Sep 18, 2021
I think he should include sleep sex. Let the boy have some fun. He already looked like for an adventure.
Besides, i actually do like the game.
And its understood that everyone is human and as such has problems from time to time. So i am not to concerned about the update cycle. Though i wished it would be more often, even if its smaller in story line.
Cheers.
Thats the very naive but something's like that afte coffee accident Jessica is curious to know the how big denny and she unpack his d**k while he is sleeping

Reactions: porotropo

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
No, but when he reaches 5000€ he Will say that he has 50% of the update done!
I really like to see the Smart ones being scammed!
Principally Mr Draverik!
Bro, unfortunately I don't think there is a way he could continue / complete this project, because if he had already done so he would have earned a lot more than 5000.
You can't expect anyone to have a minimum of intelligence and this dev represents that part of the intellectual deficit.
There are no other explanations.

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
No, but when he reaches 5000€ he Will say that he has 50% of the update done!
I really like to see the Smart ones being scammed!
Principally Mr Draverik!
But wouldn't you rather see the game being made instead? I mean you're very prevalent force in this thread when it comes to the number of posts and opinions etc so one would assume you're actually interested in it. Or did you gave up on it entirely?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
But wouldn't you rather see the game being made instead? I mean you're very prevalent force in this thread when it comes to the number of posts and opinions etc so one would assume you're actually interested in it. Or did you gave up on it entirely?
As if he could depend on terminator ...
Useless question !

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
As if he could depend on terminator ...
Useless question !
Just curious if the guy's too far gone and would rather the game be abandoned to prove his point and validate his negativity towards the dev or if he'd like the game to be continued because he genuinely likes it.
Because if it's the former then i don't see any point in engaging in any discussion with him anymore.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
That's what I don't get.
If you like a game you normally want it to succeed. If in your opinion dev doesn't deliver, voice your dissatisfaction. If you then think dev doesn't change and that's why you're still dissatisfied, stop your support. Leave the game/dev/thread behind, or lurk.
Why dump your bad mood over us, who apparently still like the game and want to discuss it?

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes