4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
That's what I don't get.
If you like a game you normally want it to succeed. If in your opinion dev doesn't deliver, voice your dissatisfaction. If you then think dev doesn't change and that's why you're still dissatisfied, stop your support. Leave the game/dev/thread behind, or lurk.
Why dump your bad mood over us, who apparently still like the game and want to discuss it?
I think that this might be case of loving the game but hating the guy behind it, which makes it complicated. The time between updates is pretty substantial and we're getting tiny snippets at a time and we can't do anything to speed it up. Which kinda sucks, and especially since the very thing we love about this game is the sole reason for it to take so long to develop. So if you don't have the patience for it you're probably secretly wishing it would suck that way you could forget about it instantly.
But the game is simply too good to give up on :D

Or i'm completely wrong and he's trolling for attention :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
But wouldn't you rather see the game being made instead? I mean you're very prevalent force in this thread when it comes to the number of posts and opinions etc so one would assume you're actually interested in it. Or did you gave up on it entirely?
Mr Draverik, you really are wrong about me!
I'm a fan of sex games just like you and everyone else here, only I, like so many others, took a step forward, which was to try to learn how to do them!
Having been on this for two years now, I have been practicing, picking up games I like and through their characters and props, learning to deal with 3d programs in order to acquire knowledge!
"True Bond" was not the first case I took to do fan art!
Of course, like all of us in this thread, I liked the game, otherwise I wouldn't have picked it up to learn and besides the game, I found that "Cloudlet" would have above average 3d knowledge and that's why I was interested in following it, as an apprentice and as a fan of the game!
It was never my intention to replace any creator of games, or measure forces with them, as I already have my plan laid out for my games, and they are nothing like the games I make fan art on!
But with intentions of creating games there is one thing I cannot be indifferent to, as a general observer of the adult gaming scene and that thing is the seriousness of DEVS!
I've seen a lot of opportunistic DEVS and money milkers, but like this DEV I've never seen it!
Lack of professionalism, lack of communication, threats to patrons themselves, use every opportunity to extend delivery times in order to get more money, etc!
Despite the opinion of many who speak very highly of him, unfortunately, I can't have that opinion and I just find it strange that most fans still haven't achieved what everyone can see!
As I said before, I'm not interested in replacing anyone's work, contrary to what you think, so you can rest in peace, because if you continue like this, in a year you won't have any updates on "True Bond", and you'll be in the shit, because jessica didn't even give Danny a blowjob and then you'll slap yourselves in the mouth, for having offended one of the only people who was right and had eyes in the face, who was the only person who pushed "Cloudlet" to demonstrate work!
Don't you think it's strange that a mere apprentice of 3d art, does more in a week than Cloudlet does in 6 months?
And for free?
And he says he only makes games out of interest in 3d art...

Last edited:

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
I've seen a lot of opportunistic DEVS and money milkers, but like this DEV I've never seen it!
Lack of professionalism, lack of communication, threats to patrons themselves, use every opportunity to extend delivery times in order to get more money, etc!
oh yeah? I guess you never played Milfy City and some other great games then... Anyway, I gave you the attention you are seeking here (in my honest opinion). I respect your hard work to learn all this 3D stuff to do fan arts and even your own game but your attitude in this thread is kinda childish/using the situation to promote yourself for me, wich with your skills would be not so hard to do in your own thread/patreon/SS/whatever without critizing others so much. If Cloudlet is no good for you, just move on and use your energy to support someone worth it. If you need recommendations, I would go for Stiglet (if he comes back), Breadman and Boring Games (alive and kicking).

Anyway, back to lurk. :D

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
oh yeah? I guess you never played Milfy City and some other great games then... Anyway, I gave you the attention you are seeking here (in my honest opinion). I respect your hard work to learn all this 3D stuff to do fan arts and even your own game but your attitude in this thread is kinda childish/using the situation to promote yourself for me, wich with your skills would be not so hard to do in your own thread/patreon/SS/whatever without critizing others so much. If Cloudlet is no good for you, just move on and use your energy to support someone worth it. If you need recommendations, I would go for Stiglet (if he comes back), Breadman and Boring Games (alive and kicking).

Anyway, back to lurk. :D
Sincerly i don't really know what i can say to a statment like yours!
And i'm the childish?!

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
game is not abandoned. cloudlet said on discord that they update is coming out a month or so. 1 week or so ago.

• Haha

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Abandoned tag is fit and very common - look at progression for 1 year. So he take a lot of money - if the new content will not be includ more than 500 pics and 20 anims - we need to stop support him FROM NOW (optionally from past autumn)

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Abandoned Why iam not suprise I mean every game that Got good start end up with this word good thing i didn't play this game I just saw the start only
{Edite} Dirty Pool () Chains of Pleasure () Fallen Roads () Come Inside ()Never Back Down ()C_Plan ()The Tyrant()Roundscape Adorevia()Love & Submission ,
and more that I forget the name of it was about man dating his neighbor hot blond lady and her daughter started to tease him
all this Games (S) L&S ,COF,FR,CI,NBD, GOT Really great start to them:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes