4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Just to know, did someone try to contact him on patreon or something else?
Three weeks ago he had 300 subscribers on Patreon, now
He has 163, which means that probably no one has been able to get in touch with him since February, which is why they dropped the subscription!
Well, I think one of the two!
Either he died, or he completely abandoned the game!

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
terminator, you can make a fanart game and put it there and no one will say it's plagiarism etc. And you've got a great skill for that.
OK, donkiszu!
You and I and almost every fan of the original game would love for the DEV to continue it, but I don't think that's going to happen!
That's why some want a Fan art game and I don't see any harm in that!
By the way, this was already mentioned in the Fan art thread, where I looked for several people interested in collaborating and only got two people interested in doing this adventure!
I don't understand anything about Renpy programming, and the only thing I can be useful for is rendering!
The help of fan art artists was also asked to help render, as it was an ambitious project that needed precious help and this project also could help in the cohesion of the group, as well as develop the skills of each one in particular, however, none of these artists offered, some of them preferring them to stay in the background, criticizing and tearing down!
Therefore, a fan art project is not out of the question, but it depends on the help that can be obtained, as it will not be "my project" but "our project"...

Last edited:
Reactions: TrapLord999

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
OK, donkiszu!
You and I and almost every fan of the original game would love for the DEV to continue it, but I don't think that's going to happen!
That's why some want a Fan art game and I don't see any harm in that!
By the way, this was already mentioned in the Fan art thread, where I looked for several people interested in collaborating and only got two people interested in doing this adventure!
I don't understand anything about Renpy programming, and the only thing I can be useful for is rendering!
The help of fan art artists was also asked to help render, as it was an ambitious project that needed precious help and this project also could help in the cohesion of the group, as well as develop the skills of each one in particular, however, none of these artists offered, some of them preferring them to stay in the background, criticizing and tearing down!
Therefore, a fan art project is not out of the question, but it depends on the help that can be obtained, as it will not be "my project" but "our project"...
Dev I will not mention anything onim because I will be banned again :), but you know how it is, Terminator should be your project and only your help from others, because here you are most active in fanart and the game does not have to be in renpy, but you are comfortable with it. .

davv

May 13, 2017
Does anyone know if coudlet is going to keep updating this true bond or leave it for a while like his other game.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I would not declare it abandoned yet, it is possible that he is still working on it although slower and with greater difficulties, you have to be patient and hopefully another update will arrive even if you have to wait longer than usual for it...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes