4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Even $1000 dollars I don’t care he can easily get rich with all of us
Or easily crafty like all those who proliferate here to the detriment of the wallet and the aspirations that are punctually disregarded, of those who act like you.

P.S.
With $ 1000 invested in the real world, surely your personal enjoyment would be far greater than what you can get here.

Last edited:

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
I will give the creator $100 bucks if he continues with this game easy
Probably I guess why all other updates have no animations - because it's not author things :)

The game was a scam from the 1st release - you can find author of animations (there is a name in description) - and invest this money to him for similar animations by your own ideas

I think author just paid for a few animations for a good start and then planned to take the time as much as he can

Fox42

Oct 22, 2020
Cause I like Unity. ^^

Not abandoned, on hold. One game, my first one, where I made tons of mistakes and I learned 3D doing it. It needs rethinking gameplay-wise and redoing 3DCG-wise.
I just realized on my first game that I bit more than I could chew. I recognized 2 main things: storytelling and gameplay. So now I'm kinda testing my limits. This one is pure story, then Chapter 2 will be story with logic.
I'm not milking with slow burn, I just want a more adequate progression of events. And I will do it as fast as I can(well, as my pc allows me to really), because I have at least 1 other game planned after this one. It will be gameplay-driven, cartoonish with next to no story. And then I want to redo the first one with more experience. I don't have time to milk and I don't need to milk.
Seems was dead from the start.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
This game is not easy to render, not everyone can do it
I would venture, it was the simple sensibility (and patient rhythm) of the approach that worked so well in unison with the cinematic imagery to help this land with weight the way it did. Particularly unforced and pleasurably received, on a notably balanced level. Most definitely a shame the creator can't hold steady, eh. Wasted opportunity to truly shine.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes