4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I got to be honest.
Yes, the game looked great. But in the game nothing really happened besides introduction of the kid.
So i am not sure if i miss anything or nothing. I feel ok if its abandoned as really nothing in the game happened. Besides, the author can always come back with an update. Though i doubt.

Blacksheep83

Mar 23, 2020
Am I stupid or what but now the game has been avaible to download, like it would have some new stuff in it. No, same version that a downloaded like almost an half a year ago? Now it says Abandoned though so is this the end. Loved that damn milf so im bit disappointed if so.. :(

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Am I stupid or what but now the game has been avaible to download, like it would have some new stuff in it. No, same version that a downloaded like almost an half a year ago? Now it says Abandoned though so is this the end. Loved that damn milf so im bit disappointed if so.. :(
Last update was Feb, so yes that was the final content we got. It was tagged abandoned in late May I think. There was a very short discord post in May saying something about a release next month (June), but obviously that never happened. Discord posts don't count towards avoiding the abandoned tag anyway (has to be Patreon or Subscribestar per a mod post). Dev doesn't seem that interested in updating his dwindling supporters on Patreon, so it's not looking good for the future. I agree with you though, sad news. MILF was banging hot. Even enough for me to overlook the annoying shota.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes