4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

paula789

May 2, 2017
He said on May 15 that the next update would be available in a month or so, so it's not too far from what you've said...
Where has he said? On Discord or Patreon? Is there any chance of this game receiving updates in near future? The story is so unique and promising.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
He said on May 15 that the next update would be available in a month or so, so it's not too far from what you've said...
I'm fairly certain that he only made that post on discord to try and avoid the abandoned status, especially since he only put in the minimum effort in letting people know he's still working on it. He didn't update patreon or subscribestar or explain why he was gone for so long.

He may still be working on the game, but the timing is very suspicious.

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
as far as i know cloudlet and russian or something like that, things aren't looking very good around there, and it looks like something might come out this week..(I'm not here to defend anyone)

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I refreshed this page 5 times because I couldn't believe it says "Abandoned"...

Please, just not this game! Why do ugly games come out every day and these games, even if the creator does not profit from them, are still here and are finished and games that are really interesting get abandoned so often :(
In my opinion this game is a real gem on this forum, I hope it will get clear soon...

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes