4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Second game with the "abandoned" tag. Great work, especially to the PR department on discord. What a waste, this had potential.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
What you write has no logic.

Do you think the success of the game may depend on your unconditional obedience? Do you think that a game that continuously remains pending if not already abandoned is to be considered a successful project?

And do you think you can invoke the hope that an event will happen when all the available evidence proves the exact opposite?

Do you think that people have written and can continue to write irrefutable bullshit when it is and will be supported and if nothing else stems (rightly) from the rambling statements of the dev and give who (like you) has sworn obedience to him?

These theories of yours go far beyond the absurdity ...

Not to be categorical, I tell you that the only desirable theory is that this dev can change its attitude towards the project, its supporters and especially itself.
But you know, I think this theory of mine has a rare chance that it will also occur. I'm sorry to contradict you but, if you analyze well, your statements offend the most basic intelligence.
Well said!!!

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣴⠿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⣶⣄⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣶⡿⠟⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠙⢿⣷⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⡾⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⢿⣤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⡟⠁⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⡏⠄⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠄⠄⠹⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⠄⠄⢠⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠄⠄⢃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠄⢸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡇⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⡿⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⢸⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⡇⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠄⠟⢇⠄⠸⢿⣿⣿⣿⢻⡇⢹⠄⢻⠏⢿⣿⣿⡀⣸⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣧⡁⢽⣿⣿⠋⠉⣽⣿⣶⡌⠄⠈⢿⢿⡟⣨⢷⣾⣯⠉⠉⣾⣿⣿⡧⢺⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⣷⠄⢸⣿⣿⠆⠄⣶⢿⡿⠈⠄⠄⠈⠈⠁⠄⢰⣾⣿⠃⠄⢱⣿⣿⣇⣸⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢿⣦⣸⣿⣿⡆⠄⠈⠉⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠁⠁⠄⠄⢼⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⣼⣿⣿⣿⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣡⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠆⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠔⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠰⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⢠⢄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡠⠎⠐⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠙⠦⣀⣀⣠⠔⠋⠄⠄⢄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⢀⣤⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢁⣠⣴⣶⣶⣶⣄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠄
⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄
⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣔⣀⣀⣤⣤⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁ We Still have Yor!

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
He will have to be careful if or when he does abandoned this game, as everyone will then know that he never completes anything and he would lose all his Patreons and subscribers
i know I won’t download anything from him again
if he can’t release games he should just make comics

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It's true, it has everything necessary to be one of the best games I've seen... You have to be patient but I'm looking forward to enjoying the next version... If the author has confirmed that he's still working on it, I believe him.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's true, it has everything necessary to be one of the best games I've seen... You have to be patient but I'm looking forward to enjoying the next version... If the author has confirmed that he's still working on it, I believe him.
To believe in someone, the condition is necessary that words follow facts.
In this case, the facts do not allow you to believe in something or someone.

If you read history well you will become an atheist, even a heretic, without a shadow of a doubt.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This game has/had sooo much potential, very good "nonplaastic" skin textures and physics (pretty close to real assessment of how should human body behave while groped), daaamn, he (or she?) should have at least sell the assets and resources for others to carry on in his stead.
Well everything he uses can be bought on Daz3D or torrented. The model is pretty well known and the stuff he uses for squish physics is common as well.

Reactions: JoThZ01T
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes