4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Well everything he uses can be bought on Daz3D or torrented. The model is pretty well known and the stuff he uses for squish physics is common as well.
If it is truly so common as you claim, why there are (as far as I know) only a very few games that uses such/similar models and quality mechanics/physics? I remember that after I first seen this game I was amazed, because Ive never seen such models behavior ("squish") before...
Well maybe I am not pervert enough, to be able to find more of them. :)

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
With the quality of this model I haven't seen any but well it's just my opinion... Hopefully we'll have the new update soon...

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
If it is truly so common as you claim, why there are (as far as I know) only a very few games that uses such/similar models and quality mechanics/physics? I remember that after I first seen this game I was amazed, because Ive never seen such models behavior ("squish") before...

If I may....
1) The set up process to use soft body Dynamics with compatible "Squishy" anatomical add-ons is frankly too cumbersome for some users to bother with.

2) Dynamic Sims take time and often give poor results forcing you to tweak the parameters and start over. I cannot properly express how rage inducing it is to run a dynamics sim for 20 minutes only to suddenly see the model's mesh 'explode' in the last few frames.

3) All but top end GPU's can struggle with some soft body dynamic simulations. As hard as GPU's are to buy these days (it's almost cheaper and definitely easier just to buy another entire PC to take the GPU out of) I personally avoid any process that heat stresses mine as much as possible.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
What I meant is that the model he uses is widely used: https://f95zone.to/threads/victoria-8-pro-bundle-g8f.6043/
The base model is called Victoria8 - I am pretty sure you have played other games that use the same model. One game I'm sure you have heard of that uses similar model is Dreams of Desire. I believe the model for the mom is the same as above with slight adjustments. What makes the model in this game look like it does is one particular slider that comes with the it (I think its called the "Elizabeth" slider) - surprisingly easy to remake the look with that one slider. If you want you should look at mine and some others' posts on the fan thread for this game.
And so far most of the poses - except a few - are ripped straight from pose bundles you can buy (or torrent xD) Which is why a lot of people are surprised at the lack of pase.

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
If I may....
1) The set up process to use soft body Dynamics with compatible "Squishy" anatomical add-ons is frankly too cumbersome for some users to bother with.

2) Dynamic Sims take time and often give poor results forcing you to tweak the parameters and start over. I cannot properly express how rage inducing it is to run a dynamics sim for 20 minutes only to suddenly see the model's mesh 'explode' in the last few frames.

3) All but top end GPU's can struggle with some soft body dynamic simulations. As hard as GPU's are to buy these days (it's almost cheaper and definitely easier just to buy another entire PC to take the GPU out of) I personally avoid any process that heat stresses mine as much as possible.
Here is an example of a dynamic simulation applied to the body!
It takes some patience to do it in DAZ!
The whole process is terrible to do!
If the daz people managed to improve the simulations in the next software updates, they would avoid having to resort to Blender in order to obtain satisfactory results!
But the whole process of transferring characters to Blender through Bridges is even worse, as nothing goes right, hihihi!
View attachment jessica cowgirl video 3.mp4

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
What I meant is that the model he uses is widely used: https://f95zone.to/threads/victoria-8-pro-bundle-g8f.6043/
The base model is called Victoria8 - I am pretty sure you have played other games that use the same model. One game I'm sure you have heard of that uses similar model is Dreams of Desire. I believe the model for the mom is the same as above with slight adjustments. What makes the model in this game look like it does is one particular slider that comes with the it (I think its called the "Elizabeth" slider) - surprisingly easy to remake the look with that one slider. If you want you should look at mine and some others' posts on the fan thread for this game.
And so far most of the poses - except a few - are ripped straight from pose bundles you can buy (or torrent xD) Which is why a lot of people are surprised at the lack of pase.
Since i am started to work with DAZ, this is one point that made it clear to me. Poses you download are ok but the real realistic approach is to make them yourself.
So i spend some time to make it look more realistic. Some addons are needed to make it look like, that parts are squished. I am sure someone who does that for awhile will do it quicker then myself. But it looks more realistic if you do poses yourself and not rely to much on premade poses.
And yes, i loved mom from Desire. Though i strive for older women so i have an addon for that. ;)

Marcus95

Jul 10, 2020
Really?? Abandoned ?? Why?? Why did the developer leave this game? I think it was going pretty well. Right in the best moment man F*ck!! I'm really sad...

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
The creator's computer played into the box and ordered to live long by giving his soul to God, which he announced on his patreon and he simply cannot create a continuation, and you went broke!

Tuperr0

Nov 13, 2020
Here is an example of a dynamic simulation applied to the body!
It takes some patience to do it in DAZ!
The whole process is terrible to do!
If the daz people managed to improve the simulations in the next software updates, they would avoid having to resort to Blender in order to obtain satisfactory results!
But the whole process of transferring characters to Blender through Bridges is even worse, as nothing goes right, hihihi!
View attachment 1874456
Can you do an alternative version? :unsure: :love:

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes