4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Nosorog Balrog

Sep 15, 2019
Guys from the patron, please tell me what is the order of the release of the game update and spoilers for the game in the public area after the paid version is released?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seriously whats the problem with his dick? I really dont understand this comment.
How about less hips and less boobs for her? Or no ass at all?
I dont understand those double standards comments to be honest.
dont pay much attention to it.
this year is kinda popular movement #tinydicksmatter, so in many games there are those with similar complains.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Love the game the milf is so damn hot, and those animations damn!
Any1 know if the game will be a month to month update?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
on the dev's patron's page it's said that next update will come the 17th of may, but there's also a new info regarding the next update and some preview. Is there any of his patron who can share them ?

bottlefish47

Oct 5, 2020
on the dev's patron's page it's said that next update will come the 17th of may, but there's also a new info regarding the next update and some preview. Is there any of his patron who can share them ?

There you go

Hey everyone! Just wanted to provide some info on the progress of the upcoming update.
Writing: 100% done
Coding: 90% done

Be safe, people!

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
There you go

Hey everyone! Just wanted to provide some info on the progress of the upcoming update.
Writing: 100% done
Coding: 90% done

Be safe, people!

What do you guys think this will take? another week?
Not impatient, just asking.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I love this kind of slow-burn games; a well made teasing (like Jess bent over without panties) adds a lot of interest in the game and make players more eager to play. Honesty I don't know what to expect from the next update, but considering the first release, it has all the potential to be great!

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes