4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Tricket

Oct 14, 2019
Mac version apparently denies me access and saying contact computer or network admin for assistance. I am admin tho, so this is a conundrum.

Reactions: dosrando

sanju115

Jun 3, 2020
even after doing the "chmod +x ***" command and the "sudo chmod +x ****" command, nothing works on may new mac. Its a shame.

Nosorog Balrog

Sep 15, 2019
Respect for the game! Roughly representing the further development of the game, I would like to express some wishes (I do not impose it). You can make the main character a talent for hypnosis (NLP). Non-developed talent as the game progresses (say NO RPG!). This may explain some of the" stupidity " of the protagonist's stepmother
. P.S. It was written with the help of a Google translator.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Respect for the game! Roughly representing the further development of the game, I would like to express some wishes (I do not impose it). You can make the main character a talent for hypnosis (NLP). Non-developed talent as the game progresses (say NO RPG!). This may explain some of the" stupidity " of the protagonist's stepmother
. P.S. It was written with the help of a Google translator.
It doesn't make sense for the mc to hypnotise or mind controls his foster mother for the sole reason that their bond would otherwise be disingenuous, and that would pretty much defeat the whole purpose of the game.

Nosorog Balrog

Sep 15, 2019
It doesn't make sense for the mc to hypnotise or mind controls his foster mother for the sole reason that their bond would otherwise be disingenuous, and that would pretty much defeat the whole purpose of the game.
I didn't mean the cliched swinging of a pocket watch in front of my eyes. Here it was said about the unconscious introduction into a trance (pathos) or into prostration (in simple terms, the same thing). Otherwise, you will have to paint a long epic like in "wife and mother", so that the plot does not shit itself.
In this case, I wish good luck to the publisher!

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes