4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Solid renders nice booby girl just personally wish instead of shota the kid would be the old father of the husband cheating with the thicc and curvy young wife of his son. See already enough shota on pixiv... but still good luck with the game looks solid

Dec 22, 2018
LaserSaysPew

I recommend you to compress the Mac versions in the .zip format. It is easier to use in MacOS as it is standard there because .rar is not supported so you have to use third party apps to decompress it.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I have to say I love the previous game he made and this new game is wonderful give me everything I like for example no panties i love this ntr, milf,voyeurism ,corruption etc,as soon as i can i will help in the patreon because you deserve it!!!! ( and I had no problem with the game running perfectly I loved the animation that was very hot )

Reactions: Nixo

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Has this game has been in development for almost a year? And it's a slow burner story?

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
For folks troubled getting this to run on MAC:
-download [Mac]True_Bond.app.rar
-extract [Mac]True_Bond.app.rar (I use Keka for extracting RAR archives, use whatever works for you)
-with the Terminal app change into the directory where you extracted [Mac]True_Bond.app to
-run the following Terminal command 'chmod +x \[Mac\]True_Bond.app/Contents/MacOS/\[Mac\]True_Bond'
-run the game
Thanks this worked. But could you explain me in short how running that command fixed it ?

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Thanks this worked. But could you explain me in short how running that command fixed it ?
Sure. The app was missing an executable flag. It is a Unix thing that tells the OS that this file can be executed. Windows determines the same thing by an 'exe' extension.

See more

Reactions: Mountaingamer
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes